Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quit uni again!

Is she trying to say her uni lecturer is a narcissist too?
Oh god she hasn’t? 😩 I’m guessing they’ve disagreed with her or she hasn’t been keeping up with the work and they’ve said something - so of course that makes them a narcissistic as well 😩 ffs

Reactions: 8
What the duck is going on? 🤣🤣🤣

They’re jealous of her because she’s a better councillor without the qualifications? 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Quit uni again!

Is she trying to say her uni lecturer is a narcissist too?
Yeah she said she's not putting up with their bullshit.... Oh here we go. Because she's been giving advice online which, like I said the other day, is unethical and she shouldn't be doing whilst studying. Guessing the uni told her to stop and she didn't like it. Now she's off to B&M after begging for gas money yesterday.

List of people who are narcassists according to Shan:

- All old past people from relationships.
- Family members
- Old friends
- Social workers
- Foster carers
- University students and lecturers
- Her kids
- Her neighbour's, auntie's, cousin's cat.

List of people who are actually narcassistic:

- Shan.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'We all have trauma, I have PTSD, we all have trauma that's not an excuse to bully someone'
Ok so what was the reason for bullying your kids for 2 hours yesterday Shan ???

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has she quit or has she been kicked out

'We all have trauma, I have PTSD, we all have trauma that's not an excuse to bully someone'
Ok so what was the reason for bullying your kids for 2 hours yesterday Shan ???
Don’t forget she was proving a point that she doesn’t emotionally abuse her children anymore …. By emotionally abusing them

This is just like last year! At least it's happened before she got her kids back . Let's hope someone steps in and stops them coming back in January. Maybe some people are beyond help .

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This is just like last year! At least it's happened before she got her kids back . Let's hope someone steps in and stops them coming back in January. Maybe some people are beyond help .
So I only really started to see her on fyp from Jan time never saw what she was like with the kids other than replays on other accounts was she this bad? This stressed?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Someone in her comments said “this is deja-vu, breakdown number two” 💀💀💀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Uni lecturer is not only a narc but also a master manipulator. Sureeeee she/he is 🙄

• Wow
So I only really started to see her on fyp from Jan time never saw what she was like with the kids other than replays on other accounts was she this bad? This stressed?
She was very manic
Literally pushed everyone away just as she is doing now
Constantly live, early morning, after school...couldn't handle the children.pretty much like last night's live
Quit uni....
Literally is de ja vu!!

• Sad
Apparently the uni subject leader was manipulative. Basically they'll have told her to stop pretending to be a qualified counsellor online because it goes against the ethical code. She has refused, so she's likely been given an ultimatum to stop or leave the course.

But once again nothing is her fault. She's acting very manic and is speaking about herself as in some grandiose way. She's better than a qualified counsellor? No. Most definitely not.

I hope social services are seeing this clear breakdown (likely because she's stopped taking her medication) and don't allow her to have the children back. Part of me believes this is her plan. I don't think she wants them back.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She was bad last year but after what I saw last night I would say she's worse this time

Apparently the uni subject leader was manipulative. Basically they'll have told her to stop pretending to be a qualified counsellor online because it goes against the ethical code. She has refused, so she's likely been given an ultimatum to stop or leave the course.

But once again nothing is her fault. She's acting very manic and is speaking about herself as in some grandiose way. She's better than a qualified counsellor? No. Most definitely not.

I hope social services are seeing this clear breakdown (likely because she's stopped taking her medication) and don't allow her to have the children back. Part of me believes this is her plan. I don't think she wants them back.
I think this too...i.don't believe she wants them back, I really don't!

Ahead was bad last year but after what I saw last night I would say she's worse this time
She is much more arrogant this time around😡

• Sad
She’s just said she’s ran out of tablets online. “You can get through this without tablets” she said. I think it’s clear she’s off her tablets and is on a downward spiral

• Wow
  • Sad
She’s just said she’s ran out of tablets online. “You can get through this without tablets” she said. I think it’s clear she’s off her tablets and is on a downward spiral
So dangerous. But completely explains this breakdown. She clearly needs to be medicated.

Driving on live and reading comments. Super safe that Shann well done 👍🏼

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I’m still laughing about the fact that she thinks she is more qualified than councillors who have degrees 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Does unreal bagged her student finance just before Xmas! Quit again She's a 1st class bell end, be on begging again to pay her bills like last year 'everyone feel sorry for me' everyone's a narcassist but not me!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.