Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's triggering me like her kids trigger her, but I can't turn off, it'll be like leaving the Christmas panto before it finishes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve had to come off, I can’t stand listening to people shouting at the tv at the best of times let alone listen to her with added ‘woosa’ on top 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion,,,,,,,, shans on live acting like a manic dick, there ain't nothing she won't do to get that blue tick

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I mean england could have been knocked out first game and she would still be sat in her chair with that poxy flag screaming for them to win 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know how many times she’s randomly started mopping that living room floor today. 🤔

• Haha
I don’t know how many times she’s randomly started mopping that living room floor today. 🤔
It's because she's too busy Woosaaaaahing over England that she can't be arsed to take care of her dogs, so they have to piss and tit on the floor instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's because she's too busy Woosaaaaahing over England that she can't be arsed to take care of her dogs, so they have to piss and tit on the floor instead.
They was literally coming upto her and signalling that they needed the toilet and she pushed them away multiple times

• Angry
Don't need to ask Shan twice to stay on abit longer. She's willing to do anything for abit of attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.