Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Shan_adam #9 Woosa, manifesting, mince and more, how long until she drops another coke packet on the floor

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She's absolutely lost it again 😳 be interested to know what's really in that bleeping jug she is drinking from.
Oh no,she's gunna loose her voice, how is she going to go live tomorrow with no voice?
I highly doubt the FA are gunna sack the ref because crazy Shan on TikTok says so 🥴😂

Reactions: 4
Thread title idea -
Shan is triggered by mince and cheese, keep on with your woosa and make sure you say please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There ain't no way that's just tea in that mug tthe way she's glugging at it🙄 even die hard footy fans don't go on like this wtf is she on

Reactions: 5
Great thread suggestions so far 😂

Here's my tit one: 99 narcassists but Shan's the only one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Notice how its almost full time and the manic behaviour is slowly building back up.
I put money on her crying at full time and her saying them loosing is triggering

They will get their Karma it's OK. She's not for bleeping real. Shannon take your face for a tit mate

• Haha
"They will get their karma" bleeping hell Shan. It's only a game of football. Maybe she should put this much "passion" into her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Side profile is not a good look for her is it and this is coming from someone who’s entire profile is not a good look but I accept that and that’s okay 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.