Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This evenings live has really made me lean more towards this ‘manic phase’ being an act, she’s just watching football normally and concentrating on it for a long period of time, no talking in riddles (aside from the wierd ass woosa talk), no pacing around ect

Which makes me think she doesn’t want those kids back, I don’t think the last breakdown was an act but I feel like this is an act or at least an exaggeration because she’s either not ready or doesn’t want them back and doesn’t want to admit that

Reactions: 12
If those kids were there now she wouldn't be able to relax and stay live she'd be up and down sorting them because her shouting is frankly unsettling
She doesn't want them back, she just pretends she does.
Shes the biggest narc walking.
It's horrible, but those kids are better far far away from her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd hate to be in a pub with a total bleep like this thinking they know it all. Arrogant twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This evenings live has really made me lean more towards this ‘manic phase’ being an act, she’s just watching football normally and concentrating on it for a long period of time, no talking in riddles (aside from the wierd ass woosa talk), no pacing around ect

Which makes me think she doesn’t want those kids back, I don’t think the last breakdown was an act but I feel like this is an act or at least an exaggeration because she’s either not ready or doesn’t want them back and doesn’t want to admit that
Yeah sat there like " normal "
You can switch it on and off like that surely!!

Reactions: 6
Literally just tuned in I can see she gave up her job to be england manager😂😂😂 if only their manager was telling the too woosa woosaa we would have it in the bag by now😂😂🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know like Football can bring out the worst in men.
Well football has shown me Shans true side and I can see how she could very well be the abuser.

Reactions: 9
We’re nearly needing a new thread. Any thread name suggestions my loves? ♥

• Heart
If those kids were there now she wouldn't be able to relax and stay live she'd be up and down sorting them because her shouting is frankly unsettling
She doesn't want them back, she just pretends she does.
Shes the biggest narc walking.
It's horrible, but those kids are better far far away from her
This!!!
She would interfere with her " life" too much..no chance does she want them back

Reactions: 4
New thread title.
Shanns triggers include mince & cheese, she’ll show you her nails but you must say please. If you need parenting skills she’ll share her expertise.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Shan fam #9 ~ The manic narcissistic, kids have been dismissed, is she on drugs or is she pissed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.