Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So because she doesn't agree with something someone says they remind her of her father. Would love to hear his side of the story

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
"I'm gonna shoot off now because... I genuinely....." need to go smoke a joint.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: am I shann_mccarny or am I Harry Potter 👀

(sorry never done one before) 🤣

Shan UNDERSCORE Mccarny never gives up. We got this guys.
yet gives up on uni, work and her kids.
Writes her magic in a book.
been putting bridesmaid dresses on.
Begs for gifts.
Manifests she’s getting in top ten of the competition but can’t even get in top 99.
If you don’t say please or Thank you then you don’t get anything.
Has gone manic for views then calm when when the football is on.
has she lost the plot or is she playing a game? 👀

• Heart
Aww, sure Harry Kane and rest of the England team will be uplifted by Shan's latest tit tok.
Hope you see it lads, just what you need after being knocked out the world cup...acknowledgement from Shan underscore mccarney that you've got this and you're amazing!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aww, sure Harry Kane and rest of the England team will be uplifted by Shan's latest tit tok.
Hope you see it lads, just what you need after being knocked out the world cup...acknowledgement from Shan underscore mccarney that you've got this and you're amazing!🤣
And that’s ok!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wooohaa! I have not been here from the beginning, I have just seen a video on TIkTok with Shannon talking about Graces dad fracturing her skull! Is this true?
I'm absolutely floored if it is that Shannon doesn't have 5 minutes to give to them when they are in her care!! 😡

She’s Shanmccarney underscore OFFICIAL so they probably already follow her so of course they’ll see it, with her great uplifting, motivating, non professional advice the lads will now be ok guys and if they’re not… that’s ok!! It’s ok to have a bad day!! She’ll just woosah them until they get there… nameste…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wooohaa! I have not been here from the beginning, I have just seen a video on TIkTok with Shannon talking about Graces dad fracturing her skull! Is this true?
I'm absolutely floored if it is that Shannon doesn't have 5 minutes to give to them when they are in her care!! 😡
No one knows the truth, only the side she's told everyone

Reactions: 3
Don't think even she knows the truth anymore!
Goodness knows!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.