Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laugh every time she puts those glasses on thinking she looks more intelligent. She just looks like a desperate fool 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s Shanmccarney underscore OFFICIAL so they probably already follow her so of course they’ll see it, with her great uplifting, motivating, non professional advice the lads will now be ok guys and if they’re not… that’s ok!! It’s ok to have a bad day!! She’ll just woosah them until they get there… nameste…
Totally agree.....a d don't forget she is a public figure so off course they know who she is!?!
Plans are a secret today btw everyone...she isn't saying and she has had 2 hours sleep!

Another morning another car crash live!

Her poor neighbours as well!!

• Haha
It’s the management party today and guess who isn’t manic and having a breakdown. Shan McCarney underscore Official!!
She’s also changed her profile picture from her and the kids to just her. Interesting 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Totally agree.....a d don't forget she is a public figure so off course they know who she is!?!
Plans are a secret today btw everyone...she isn't saying and she has had 2 hours sleep!

Neighbours are probably narcissists

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Literal car crash if she’s due to drive (likely on live) to her management party on 2 hours sleep!!

Children won’t be spoken about on social media anymore apparently

We will wait and see how long that lasts!!

I think some people are waking up to her though, there are nowhere near as many comments on her videos as there used to be.
Oh she's not seeing the kids today...well as far as she knows. .well unless they are meeting her there, are they meeting her there?? She has asked the audience!?! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How does she know what we say isn’t true if she doesn’t read here…

• Haha
I dont read tattle
Next breath
Half of what is written on tattle is lies
How do you know Shan if you don't read here
Liar liar smelly pants are on fire 😂😂

• Haha
Hi to anyone reading this thread after Tattle was mentioned on her 736484928th live this week. Enjoy the threads. As you'll see, we document what we see first hand from Shan. No lies. Happy reading!

• Heart
Her followers preach “be kind” but are HORRIBLE to people being genuine. If someone asks how she is, or her plans or today, or about the kids they go mental 🤣 No PeRsOnAl QuEsTiOnS gUyS

Reactions: 5
Someone in the comments just said she gave up Uni as she argued with the lecturer as she thought she knew better and argued her point all the time.
to be honest I can totally see her assuming she knows more the degree educated lecturer!!

Her followers preach “be kind” but are HORRIBLE to people being genuine. If someone asks how she is, or her plans or today, or about the kids they go mental 🤣 No PeRsOnAl QuEsTiOnS gUyS
The brown nosers and enablers do my head in.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.