Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she pulled up she firstly wasn't happy Grandma parked on the drive. Then said she was wearing black to be the negative one.

Then proceeded to go on about how her house is a mess so if her Grandma is gonna comment on it she can go home. Then when her Grandma said she doesn't do that, in the most manipulative tone said yes you do, who do you do it about, and mentioned some names. Then said, and what do we say when we do that. And then made her Grandma apologise for doing this, which her Grandma said she doesn't. She then told her if she wasn't gonna be positive she can go home. People on her live said it was uncalled for, and she said oh trust me it's needed and then ended the live. It was really uncomfortable to watch. It was total manipulation and bullying
She should be disgusted with herself, bleeping vile witch. Her grandma has picked up the pieces time and time again. How heartbreaking that she's being treated like that

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Were her children there? Do u think ss asked grandma to supervise?

Reactions: 6
I hope grandma sticks around although I wouldn’t blame her if she didn’t.
She must be mentally exhausted everytime she spends time with her if that's how she treats and speaks to her.
Shes lucky to have her Grandma

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I really really really hope she’s not with the kids right now. If she is, I’d actually rather she was live so there’s witnesses if anything happens. I’m so anxious and have a horrible feeling I can’t shake 😢

duck. Seen her new post?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
How manic is she!?! She should not be responsible for those children, it's awful to say but if thats how she speaks to her Grandma what on earth goes on with those children behind closed doors! I hate saying that tbh but she really is not in a place to be responsible for them!

• Sad
I really really really hope she’s not with the kids right now. If she is, I’d actually rather she was live so there’s witnesses if anything happens. I’m so anxious and have a horrible feeling I can’t shake 😢

duck. Seen her new post?
Utter madness that this has been allowed to happen? Clearly her behaviour is not coming across as troublesome or concerning to the powers that be....those poor children 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
If she doesn’t go live then I don’t think they’re there. If they are there then I’m so worried for them. Social services should never have allowed this to happen

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Still don't believe her. Think it's all a manic act.
I hope you’re right. I’d rather she was just being her usual crazy self than be telling the truth and they are there. In her post she was very manic

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh god them poor kids are staying over hers tonight.

Someone needs to phone someone ans get them kids back to their Foster family they CANNOT stay with her

Last edited:
I don’t think the kids are there. She would of filmed them. She has lost the plot 😩 didn’t she go to the school nativity? Thought she was doing a all nighter too? She needs help and quick

Reactions: 5
I don’t think the kids are there. She would of filmed them. She has lost the plot 😩 didn’t she go to the school nativity? Thought she was doing a all nighter too? She needs help and quick
They are you can hear them in the background of the latest tt vid x

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There’s no children in the background of that video making a noise? They’re normally quite loud.
I hope she’s lying to prove a point, it wouldn’t surprise me. People saying she can’t cope so she’s lying about having them overnight to make people think it’s all fine. If she’s been stopped seeing them tonight completely that wouldn’t surprise me at all either. It seems Chloe’s in touch with her grandma so I think they’d probably step in and report her behaviour. Or at least I hope so anyway for the kids

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.