Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are you can hear them in the background of the latest tt vid x
Can't hear them....

Scrap that. Put my phone up to my ear and can hear something in the background towards the end. Don't know whether it's the kids or the pets though.

Reactions: 6
Who are all her followers blowing smoke up her arse telling her how great she’s doing, they’re as bloody bad as she is!!

Reactions: 7
I really can’t see them kids staying there it don’t make sense. She said when she had them the other day when she sees them next it will be for two hours. How can it go from two hours to over night stay? I think she knows she messed up so trying to prove a point bye saying she’s having them. She’s been manic today. I’m sure even the foster parents or grandma would of noticed too. None of it makes sense if you ask me! I seen the comment asking if she’s having them and she kept laughing saying yes yes believe it and keep saying it and it will happen. Then went even more manic and went to the supermarket saying she will get ham just in case they stay for lunch? They got school?

Reactions: 8
I’ve unfortunately experienced a family member having more than one breakdown, both times she behaved exactly like this. Pushed everyone away, fell out with everyone despite them not doing anything wrong or different, was absolutely vile to everyone. Became someone who thought she knew best about everything/wouldn’t listen. Manic behaviour, doing stupid things. One minute super happy, the next really down. Surely her grandma and social services recognise the same behaviour too? I’m just heartbroken for them kids because at this rate they won’t be with their Mum for Christmas.

What happened with her Grandma after? Did she go in the house? And did Shan stay live? I had to go back to work so I left the leave after she was shouting at her grandma outside the house. It was so upsetting to watch 😞

Reactions: 2
What happened with her Grandma after? Did she go in the house? And did Shan stay live? I had to go back to work so I left the leave after she was shouting at her grandma outside the house. It was so upsetting to watch 
Someone said on here that she cut the live

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What happened with her Grandma after? Did she go in the house? And did Shan stay live? I had to go back to work so I left the leave after she was shouting at her grandma outside the house. It was so upsetting to watch 😞
She ended the live a minute or so after she pulled up

Reactions: 4
She cut the live off 🥺🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Another ridiculous video. She genuinely thinks everyone is against her. I worry for those kids so much. She's unhinged.

Everyone's been called a troll today🙄
Apparently the woman's pretending that she's perfect? No just think she was genuinely concerned you care more for tiktok than your kids
Think mince (that’s my new name for Shan) has blocked her because the apology comment is gone and so is her original comment

ignore that, the sorry comment is showing for me again 🤣. Apologies mince ✌🏼

• Haha
I really don’t think they are there because being the person she is I believe she would deffo have got them in a video at least to prove “trolls” wrong..

Well if they are there , I hope she realises she can't lay in bed all morning , smoking weed or whatever it is she does. This woman that she's in love with , I hope she runs a mile after watching this psycho .

From her Instagram post saying you can ‘ring and bullshit’ sounds like people are in contact about her to the relevant people/social services etc 👀

Reactions: 5
I really don’t think they are there because being the person she is I believe she would deffo have got them in a video at least to prove “trolls” wrong..
Yes I think so too. It’s like as soon as someone said are the kids staying she went along with it. I think she’s been told something or been reported for her live the other day and now trying to act like everyone is wrong. She was manic in the supermarket. People were asking what she’s going to cook the kids for tea she wouldn’t answer. She said the other day she only got them for two hours next time she sees them. It wouldn’t go from two hours a week to a unsupervised over night stay. No chance. A few people contacted social services after that live. She really needs help. She definitely would of had the kids in the video to show everyone who’s saying she’s lying that they are there. She probably done it to get more gifts as she told them all she’s going to the supermarket to buy food with gift money 😡

I don't know who she thinks she is....there was no call for that response video whatsoever, everyone with an opinion is either a troll, narcissist or someone she doesn't want in her life, surely everyone can't be the worst in the world apart from herself!
If she speaks to her friends the way she spoke down to her Grandma, any wonder she has no friends, who would want to stick around anyway!

Reactions: 5
I really can’t stand her. Who the duck does she think she is. She needs off social media. She ain’t no influencer.

No chance they are there. She would 100% have come live to show them and prove us trolls wrong. She’s gone from having to go live because the children lie to nothing at all, she would have loved to have shown them on their first sleepover even if it was a video.
It’s really concerning behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.