Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Way too chilled in those videos too for them to be there. We all know she can't cope with them and would be a mess if they were there.

Reactions: 5
She would show a video of them at least if they were there , she never misses an opportunity to pretend that she is mother of the year

Reactions: 7
so she’s put up a couple of videos one saying she’s answering comments on TikTok as the kids are sleeping then another saying she can’t go live as the kids are very excitable so she can’t go live but will go on the Facebook group and answer questions. She’s definitely lying them kids ain’t there at all. She would of 100% made a video at least with them in. Look at the comments on her videos. People saying social services have made a mistake if they have let the kids sleep there.
shan ave wrote in the comments on one video saying she couldn’t have fun with the kids as she was busy cooking a pizza but they had fun on their own.
There was no mention at all this last week of the kids sleeping until some women commented are they kids sleeping tonight. She laughed and ran away with th comment and then went along with it. Even going to the supermarket to buy a load of tit like they were sleeping. It’s sad as she’s make believing they are there by the sounds of it. She needs help big time. Sad to say but she needs sectioning. I think something has happened since that live the other day.

Reactions: 8
‘Oh you’re wearing black because you’re the negative one’
‘Are you going to be kind or you can’t come in. What do you say for judging people’

bleeping hell I hope someone is screen recording this, not for anyone else but so Shan can see how she’s behaving!! Not ok to speak to anyone like that let alone an elderly woman who’s had her back these last 12 months!!
Grandma is the ONLY person that has stood by Shann consistently for the past 27 years. Grandma is the ONLY person who has loved Shann unconditionally. Grandma has suffered emotional abuse for a long long time ... nice way to thank Grandma for everything she has done and still does for you Shann.

Reactions: 12
Why is she on live saying the kids went to sleep late but in the video saidd they was sleeping? I'm starting to wonder if the kids are even there. And why is she sat saying she's reading. A book and keep looking down at it but then continues to look up and read comments, the book is a prop at this point. She also won't tell anyone what the book is called.
All very strange. And I'm sure she's just said I'm not going to bed cos I know I won't wake up 🙄 it's only just gone midnight how will u not wake up

Reactions: 4
Why is she on live saying the kids went to sleep late but in the video saidd they was sleeping? I'm starting to wonder if the kids are even there. And why is she sat saying she's reading. A book and keep looking down at it but then continues to look up and read comments, the book is a prop at this point. She also won't tell anyone what the book is called.
All very strange. And I'm sure she's just said I'm not going to bed cos I know I won't wake up 🙄 it's only just gone midnight how will u not wake up
They're there. She went upstairs and they were still awake. She refused R's request to sleep with her in her bed. Whoever has allowed them to stay at home overnight needs to give their head a wobble.

• Wow
  • Sad
Mince, get off your phone and cuddle them both! Look how she was with Grace compared to Ruben...

Reactions: 10
Oh my god! They are actually there.
Still awake at half twelve in the morning watching tv though. How ridiculous

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I cant believe they are there when she's been so manic all week, 25 to 1 and they are still awake watching tv

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm really shocked that this has been allowed. Half midnight on a school night & the kids are wide awake watching TV in 2 separate rooms. It's OK though as mincing matilda has educated me so I understand "they're allowed to be excited"

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why would they sleep when they can hear her mincing about the house in and out the front door. Poor things are probably terrified she's walked out on them again

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh we are back to 'manners please' whenever they open their mouth. She's saying they are back for good 😳

• Sad
  • Angry
Only 1 person in those comments telling her not to keep the kids off tomorrow as it would look very bad to social services all the rest are telling her to keep them off the first night back are they mad.
Whx does she have to take the phone with her to settle them just get in bed and cuddle them to sleep they will need reassurance

• Wow
Why would they sleep when they can hear her mincing about the house in and out the front door. Poor things are probably terrified she's walked out on them again
It’s crazy isn’t it. Why is she so controlling when she doesn’t have to be but is allowing them to watch tv at quarter to 1 on a school night.

• Wow
I don't understand why social allowed this on a school night. Would it not have been better at the weekend? I totally get the kids are going to have difficulty sleeping because it's a whole new routine, but when you've got a parent who doesn't give a tit and has no motherly instinct, it makes it even harder. She shows no compassion towards them. No emotion. Just shoved them in their rooms and let the TV babysit.

If I hadn't had my kids for ages, I'd be snuggling in bed with them and taking it all in. What parent is unable to set an alarm for the morning to get the kids ready for school?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just go give your kids a bleeping cuddle, they’re quite clearly desperate for your attention

Reactions: 6
I haven’t heard her once say something along the lines of “night love you”…. Poor kids 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
"Mummy can I sleep with you"
"No"
"Why not?"
"Because I'm manifesting "

What the duck 🤯 just be a mum!

Already saying she'll be thankful for a night off. Hun, you've had a year off.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.