Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But surely they have school tomorrow so why would they be staying for lunch šŸ¤” she slips up some doesnā€™t she.

Reactions: 5
Ok I think sheā€™s lost the plot sheā€™s now going along with it saying they are sleeping and buying food for them? This is very worrying! I really hope they are not. Do you think she would lie to the viewers for gifts?
Nothing would surprise me....i think she would do anything for money!

Reactions: 4
Oh I cannot deal with the Buddhist chants in the middle of a supermarket to ward off a panic attack because cheese strings (are they a trigger?) are Ā£2.49

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why so panicky and all the deep breaths when itā€™s something regarding her kids? Speaks volume alone.

Iā€™m so confused I seen someone comment asking if the kids are staying and she laughed and said ā€œyehā€ she kept laughing then again and people were saying have I missed something? She said keep believing and it will happen. She thinks itā€™s all one big joke. Sheā€™s manic. Sheā€™s throwing all sorts in her basket.

• Sad
  • Wow
Iā€™m so confused I seen someone comment asking if the kids are staying and she laughed and said ā€œyehā€ she kept laughing then again and people were saying have I missed something? She said keep believing and it will happen. She thinks itā€™s all one big joke. Sheā€™s manic. Sheā€™s throwing all sorts in her basket.
She's lost the plot completely and it's very disturbing!!

Reactions: 6
Did she just say to the till lady....thank u for your mammers!?! Who does she think she is.
Just spent Ā£65 on a load of unhealthy shite with money she begged for! Pathetic!

Reactions: 7
Did she just say to the till lady....thank u for your mammers!?! Who does she think she is.
Just spent Ā£65 on a load of unhealthy shite with money she begged for! Pathetic!
Yes I was gobsmacked. What is it with her and manners? God help the kids today if they donā€™t use thereā€™s šŸ˜”

Reactions: 7
Was just about to say this...yes she did...wtf??šŸ˜±

• Haha
Manners must trigger her as well.....she never gave over about manners to the children and now the bloody Aldi lady!!
Where is she rushing too.....whats the big rush, sure she is a lady of leisure!!

I will have to stop watching, im supposed to be working....but I can't look away!! šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

Manners must trigger her as well.....she never gave over about manners to the children and now the bloody Aldi lady!!
Where is she rushing too.....whats the big rush, sure she is a lady of leisure!!

I will have to stop watching, im supposed to be working....but I can't look away!! šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
Said earlier it was reuben's nativity but who knows with her....she's lost the plot!

• Wow
Oh ok....I didnt hear her saying that....is it not a bit of a strange time to have a nativity?? Surely he is only in school until 3pm and she is now heading to home bargains??

She's on a bit of a come down...whatever she's had seems to be wearing off and what utter shite she's talking!!

Oh ok....I didnt hear her saying that....is it not a bit of a strange time to have a nativity?? Surely he is only in school until 3pm and she is now heading to home bargains??
That's what I thought
She's just bloody rambling!!

She said yesterday it was his nativity at 12:30? Surely it wonā€™t be when school finishes. This is all very strange. She hasnā€™t mentioned court either. Donā€™t look like she went. She done a video this morning saying she will be live soon to do the leaderboard

When i watched earlier she said she had the kids nativity later but yeah it does seem to late now .shes very manic i think she needs to be sectioned or something .shes not doing well at all

Speaking to her Granny like that....what the hell....who does she think she is!!! šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 4
You can either be honest or go home.

If I spoke to my Grandma like that she'd smack me.
I've never seen such narcissistic behaviour in my lifešŸ˜šŸ˜

• Angry
Wtf why is she speaking to her nana like that .shes fucked in the head

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.