Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she’s talking to her poor Grandma 😢
I wonder why she’s at her house? I’m hoping because she knows she’s not ok.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
why was she speaking to her grandma like a naughty child. and this woman honestly believes everyone else is the narc and not her!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Oh I cannot deal with the Buddhist chants in the middle of a supermarket to ward off a panic attack because cheese strings (are they a trigger?) are £2.49
DtYlJ5-X4AAQ_-U_edit_504640783104767.jpg

Holy duck! The way she just spoke to her grandma. That was mentally abusive. That's something you see from DV situations.

Reactions: 8
‘Oh you’re wearing black because you’re the negative one’
‘Are you going to be kind or you can’t come in. What do you say for judging people’

bleeping hell I hope someone is screen recording this, not for anyone else but so Shan can see how she’s behaving!! Not ok to speak to anyone like that let alone an elderly woman who’s had her back these last 12 months!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I would’ve walked away and gone back home. That was awful I would never speak to my family like that. I would’ve been slapped wtaf

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She takes her grandma for granted! What I would do for my nan to be here!, what a horrible nasty women!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Missed it...what did she say?
I remember last year her telling her other grandma and aunt who tried to help to piss off and shut door in her face!!

• Sad
I would’ve walked away and gone back home. That was awful I would never speak to my family like that. I would’ve been slapped wtaf
I'm guessing Grandma is there for the kids so doubt she'd leave them. From what we've witnessed and heard about, she seems to be the person to pick up all the pieces when things go to tit. I'm somewhat glad that she's there so Shan isn't left alone with the kids.

I'm astounded by what just came out of her mouth. She mentioned yesterday that her ex's have accused her of domestic abuse. I can see fully how that can be true.

• Sad
Missed it...what did she say?
I remember last year her telling her other grandma and aunt who tried to help to piss off and shut door in her face!!
Oh she's wearing black as she's the negative one, then as they got to shann, she said my house ain't tidy so if you don't judge you came come in. And proceed to throw her grandma under the bus and make her apologise.

• Angry
  • Sad
I'm guessing Grandma is there for the kids so doubt she'd leave them. From what we've witnessed and heard about, she seems to be the person to pick up all the pieces when things go to tit. I'm somewhat glad that she's there so Shan isn't left alone with the kids.

I'm astounded by what just came out of her mouth. She mentioned yesterday that her ex's have accused her of domestic abuse. I can see fully how that can be true.
Defo best she’s not left alone with those kids! That was disgusting imagine what she says off live

• Sad
She is a complete and utter narcissist!
She is worse than ever if you ask me and nothing will convince me otherwise

• Sad
Oh she's wearing black as she's the negative one, then as they got to shann, she said my house ain't tidy so if you don't judge you came come in. And proceed to throw her grandma under the bus and make her apologise.
She's absolutely vile!!
Those children would be long gone from her if not for her grandma...😢

She is a complete and utter narcissistic!!!
She is worse than ever if you ask me and nothing will convince me otherwise
She's so much worse than this time last year....she is so arrogant it's off the scale
She's toxic!

• Sad
I can not believe what I have just heard 😳 I wonder has someone informed her that Shan is manic and she’s gone there? She spoke got her like tit.. shocking

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I think her nana went round to hers for the kids play if thats at half 3 but she spoke to her like a child.it was awful

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I missed the whole grandma situation so if someone can recap that would be great.

Seems like others are wising up to her behaviour.
When she pulled up she firstly wasn't happy Grandma parked on the drive. Then said she was wearing black to be the negative one.
Then proceeded to go on about how her house is a mess so if her Grandma is gonna comment on it she can go home. Then when her Grandma said she doesn't do that, in the most manipulative tone said yes you do, who do you do it about, and mentioned some names. Then said, and what do we say when we do that. And then made her Grandma apologise for doing this, which her Grandma said she doesn't. She then told her if she wasn't gonna be positive she can go home. People on her live said it was uncalled for, and she said oh trust me it's needed and then ended the live. It was really uncomfortable to watch. It was total manipulation and bullying

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.