Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get awful vibes watching her, I fear for them kids, really scary
I'm terrified for those kids today. If I knew the kids school, I'd be ringing and informing them right now. They shouldn't allow her to leave with them tonight.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Funny how she claims she’s not going live with the kids tonight but the other day she needed to go live with them for evidence because they lie?

She’s not taking care of herself right now, she’s not eating, not sleeping, she’s not thinking straight, she’s back smoking god knows what and she’s behaving erratically. I’d never normally say this but I don’t think she should have them unsupervised at the moment at all, not even for a couple of hours. Plus the way she’s behaving about them staying overnight I’ve just visions of her not handing them back or refusing to when the foster parents come ☹ which would be dreadful for everyone.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why is she writing a shopping list as if they’re staying?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm confused why she's never mentioned before today that the kids are staying overnight, then someone asked when they are staying and she said tonight, so is she keeping them when she's not meant to, is she just bullshitting, either way she's shouldn't be in charge of her dogs nevermind the kids. Her behaviour is triggering, erratic and scary

• Sad
She didn’t answer that comment.

I'm confused why she's never mentioned before today that the kids are staying overnight, then someone asked when they are staying and she said tonight, so is she keeping them when she's not meant to, is she just bullshitting, either way she's shouldn't be in charge of her dogs nevermind the kids. Her behaviour is triggering, erratic and scary
She’s buying breakfast stuff. So they must be staying???

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm terrified for those kids today. If I knew the kids school, I'd be ringing and informing them right now. They shouldn't allow her to leave with them tonight.
I would too and it's not normally something I would dream of doing!😢

So what happened to the court today!?!
A shopping list for the kids with the money the gullible people sent her yesterday.....she is so manic and bursting into song every 5 mins!
See her so called "shan_fam" they need a severe boot up the arse as well they are just enabling her!! There is supporting her and ignoring how she is behaving.....are the blind and stupid!?! 😡

Reactions: 7
So what happened to the court today!?!

A shopping list for the kids with the money the gullible people sent her yesterday.....she is so manic and bursting into song every 5 mins!

See her so called "shan_fam" they need a severe boot up the arse as well they are just enabling her!! There is supporting her and ignoring how she is behaving.....are the blind and stupid!?! 
I havent heard her mention court today

• Wow
She usually does.
Shes a bad bleeping bleep. I asked her ages ago to have an adult convo with me about the risks of driving on your phone. I was branded a troll and told to duck off. She pisses me off so much, my uncle was decapitated and instantly died because of someone using their phone driving. It takes 1 second to kill😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t worry she’s definitely not having them kids staying tonight! I seen the comment and Shan laughed and said “yes I’m having them tonight” then she kept laughing and repeating herself! She said if she keeps believing it then it will come true. No way is she having them. I think social services might have all ready stepped in to be honest as she’s manic and gone back to smoking weed etc. maybe she’s news they won’t be home any time soon. She told everyone she would never smoke again unless she got her kids back and they made it legal.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t worry she’s definitely not having them kids staying tonight! I seen the comment and Shan laughed and said “yes I’m having them tonight” then she kept laughing and repeating herself! She said if she keeps believing it then it will come true. No way is she having them. I think social services might have all ready stepped in to be honest as she’s manic and gone back to smoking weed etc. maybe she’s news they won’t be home any time soon. She told everyone she would never smoke again unless she got her kids back and they made it legal.
Hope you're right..but I think she's just fantasising right now...so think maybe you are right!

Reactions: 3
I hope that's true and she hasn't got them

I hope that's true and she hasn't got them

And if its not true then that shows how unstable and unpredictable she can be

• Angry
She's now getting ham in case they stay for lunch too... 🤔 She's gone mad. I hope she doesn't traumatise them further by kicking up a fuss and refusing to return them to their foster home.

• Wow
Ok I think she’s lost the plot she’s now going along with it saying they are sleeping and buying food for them? This is very worrying! I really hope they are not. Do you think she would lie to the viewers for gifts?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I honestly think she has lost the plot now!! She just contradicts herself every 5 seconds....live shopping, who does that??
TT need to take a look at the creators they are working with!!

She's so disorganised , she's had all day to get shopping and she does it right before she has to get them from school .

Reactions: 3
Do you think she would lie to the viewers for gifts?
With her anything is possible.
Unless she's gonna run with the story they were meant to stay but it was changed last minute and now they're not for even more gifts and sympathy. And how she's wasted all this money on the kids and she's "skint" again

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.