Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re staying overnight? What the actual duck? After she literally admitted she abused them when they were last there? I can’t watch. I’m absolutely disgusted and furious

• Angry
Reactions: 7
All I see is FAKE, she's as fake as duck. Fake happiness, trying very hard to be funny, very manic, she's all over the place

Those poor kids staying overnight . Bet they're anxious as hell at school with the thought of going there.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She's a proper weirdo! Here she is counselling strangers

What you lost with? We can help...just let me do some silent singing first and random dances
I'm a good person....not perfect but I'm a good person..
It's OK you had a bad night it's OK it's OK..

Are people actually asking her for advise?! Seriously?! Unbelievable

Someone is actually telling her his pregnant gf woke up and bed sheets full of blood but I'm the words of Shannon 'oh no, everything is going to be OK, it's gonna be ok' no you dick, advise they go to hospital no amount of manifesting your bullshit will help! He's obviously devastated so help him like you proclaim to do!!!

duck off with 'we are going for 1st place, cuz the shan fam deserve 1st place as much as anyone else, I'm nervous about it'

Ooooo she's a master manipulator!!!

She's made a promise what ever she earns she will keep half and donate the other half to struggling families!@ shes disgusting can't bleeping stand her!!

£8.35 for 560 coins she's wants Xmas trees that are 500 coins! Argg I can't stand her why am I watching her 👊
I'm same....her arrogance gives me rage but i still watch!! Crazy!!

All I see is FAKE, she's as fake as duck. Fake happiness, trying very hard to be funny, very manic, she's all over the place
She be down to earth with a very large bump....very soon
She's manic!

The kids are not staying tonight. She said if she believes it then it will come true. Idiot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's planning an all nighter tonight when she apparently has her children, ridiculous. And she's back on the green stuff.

• Angry
There’s no way she’s ok. Did she just admit to smoking weed? She claims she needs it to sleep, for her MS and to eat. How’s she affording weed when she can’t pay her gas? This might explain why her moods are all over the place if she’s back on stuff

Reactions: 6
She's totally manic.

- Back on the weed.
- Faking that she's having the children overnight (this is extremely concerning and I hope social services are watching and don't allow her to have them at all today as what she is saying is a major safeguarding concern... Would it be classed as kidnap if she kept them longer).
- She's not going live when the kids are round... But will be live later...
- She's doing an all nighter tonight.

This is seriously concerning behaviour. If I was local, I'd be ringing up the school and addressing the concerns to them as a matter of urgency. She should not be left alone with her children in this manic state.

Imagine being that smug on live when she’s making an actual tit of herself.

I hope if she’s not actually having the kids tonight she doesn’t tell them she is because that’s cruel to them!

This is so strange to watch, I’ve not watched her for a little while but why is she analysing every single comment and giving some wierd explanation about it 😳😅
‘They’re not my children, they’re ‘the’ children bla bla bla’ okay but did anyone ask? 😅 I’m so confused

Reactions: 4
Both me and daughters dad say my child separately doesn’t mean we are making a point. My daughters dad always says my (her name) I don’t take it as he’s claiming anything I don’t get what she was trying to do with that bit

Reactions: 3
What a way to beg for gifts to get on the leader board.
Say you'll give half to people struggling

• Angry
Oh my good lord.....is this girl for real, ive just joined her live, begging for gifts and signing like a banshee!! She is so manic it is unreal, whoever puts her children back into her care need to think very seriously about what they are doing!! This is actually scary!
She just told someone they haven't gifted enough....wtaf!! 🤯🤯

• Sad
I went in and she is actually scaring me
I hope the authorities are watching her....she's unstable, manic, back on the weed and totally not fit to have those children within a mile of her!!
It's so worrying😥

• Sad
Wow. Miss "I'm an expert at everything and know more than qualified professionals" has just told someone to not being their bad news into the lives because she's "working and in the Christmas spirit". What a bleep.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.