Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I regret changing my mind on her now. She fooled me 😭
She fooled a lot of us. I didn’t think it could get worse than it was last year but I was wrong.
And if she’s off her medication, that says a lot

Reactions: 8
I don't understand how anyone could watch that live yesterday and sit today praising and defending her, whether she did it purposely to prove a point or simply just. Couldn't cope, it was horrid and undefendable, I have had a lot happen to me over the years but I would never ever treat my kids that waxly and blame my kids for my past they know nothing about it my job is to stop those things happening to them or affecting them. The people defending her actions probably need a welfare check on their kids if they think that's acceptable.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand how anyone could watch that live yesterday and sit today praising and defending her, whether she did it purposely to prove a point or simply just. Couldn't cope, it was horrid and undefendable, I have had a lot happen to me over the years but I would never ever treat my kids that waxly and blame my kids for my past they know nothing about it my job is to stop those things happening to them or affecting them. The people defending her actions probably need a welfare check on their kids if they think that's acceptable.
People would have had so much more respect for her if she owned up to it and said she fucked up and she will make sure it doesn’t keep happening. Everyone makes mistakes and no one is a perfect parent. But the venom in her eyes yesterday was terrifying. And those poor kiddies silence in the car 😱. She’s actually made it worse by saying she did it on purpose because it shows she knew it was wrong but did it to her innocent children anyway to prove a point

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Getting prepared for Sundays party and a day at court tomorrow was added into the conversation

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ok go duck with your parenting advice, your kids suffered emotionally for 2 hours yesterday and you didn't take their feelings into consideration one bit

• Sad
I feel so bad that they'll be spending Christmas day with her, especially when she's in this state again.

• Sad
Glass of wine in the background. No wonder she's all over the place, alcohol doesn't exactly help depression does it Shan

"I might go get a KFC" Hun, you pled poverty yesterday and a load of your mugs followers sent you money for gas. Read the room.

Reactions: 6
I’ve had to turn her off. duck my life. She’s obviously been reading tattle too. You’re welcome hun 😘
Acting like she’s mother Theresa. Be like Hitler giving people advice on how to be kind to people from different religions.
In the past month (ish):
-quit her jobs
-alienated friends and family
-quit uni
-abused her kids
-called everyone a narcissist
-accused people of serious crimes
-made her kids so scared they couldn’t even talk

am I missing anything?

I’ve had to turn her off. duck my life. She’s obviously been reading tattle too. You’re welcome hun 😘
Acting like she’s mother Theresa. Be like Hitler giving people advice on how to be kind to people from different religions.
In the past month (ish):
-quit her jobs
-alienated friends and family
-quit uni
-abused her kids
-called everyone a narcissist
-accused people of serious crimes
-made her kids so scared they couldn’t even talk

am I missing anything?
Bought a tit wig and thinks she looks like Beyoncé when she dances in it.

Here's a new one, Mince now triggers her...
Please explain đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here's a new one, Mince now triggers her...
STOP IT. I exited the live and missed the best thing she’s ever said? Pahahahahahaha. How does mince trigger her? Was one of her ex’s a narcissistic abusive cow?

• Haha
No way did she just say “at least she didn’t fracture her daughters skull” 😳 she’s not perfect guys no one is
 🙄 that’s all she Keeps saying!
nah I’m sorry but I fear for them children.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Everyone get your tokfest tickets for next year because shans plan is to do a motivational speech on stage

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.