Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she's been punching walls again.

She wants her own TV show and to be very famous and she has "so many big opportunities coming" 🙄 very manic.

"Being a mum comes naturally to me" Wtf 😂😂😂😂 no. Just no.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She looks like she's been punching walls again.

She wants her own TV show and to be very famous and she has "so many big opportunities coming" 🙄 very manic.

"Being a mum comes naturally to me" Wtf 😂😂😂😂 no. Just no.
I started watching again and when she said being a mum comes naturally to her I was like

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's got ptsd,she raised her brother, she's raising awareness, she grew up in a toxic environment, for 6 years she had no love off her mum until her brother came along..blah blah blah shannon stop crying and sort your life out stop playing the victim. You're the problem no-one else! Playing for sympathy and the gifts are rolling in just like she wanted! Can't stand her

• Angry
She's got ptsd,she raised her brother, she's raising awareness, she grew up in a toxic environment, for 6 years she had no love off her mum until her brother came along..blah blah blah shannon stop crying and sort your life out stop playing the victim. You're the problem no-one else! Playing for sympathy and the gifts are rolling in just like she wanted! Can't stand her
You'd think given she had no love off her mother, she'd not do the same to her kids

Reactions: 6
For the sake of the children they should not be returned & I hope the right authorities see her lives. she’s always the victim and will never ever change! It’s worrying her kids are returning!!

Reactions: 9
Are they definitely coming home or is tomorrows court appearance to confirm if they are or not?

Reactions: 6
Weird how she’s playing the sympathy vote after her trying to say she emotionally abused her kids because she wants to show she doesn’t do that any more. Also wonder why everyone thought she caused her brothers death, not saying it was anything to do with her it’s an awful complicated thing but would be interesting to hear from everyone else around him

I’ve experienced racism all my life so her saying that about her brother pisses me off. Would you say “my brother looks like a bit of an N word”??? No you wouldn’t!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
the hand movements, the getting composure whilst she thinks of what to say when someones asked her a question. Her followers that are 💩👃 her are the type of people that leave their kids strapped in their pushchairs all day with a bottle of coke. Wrong ens the lot of them. The way she talks with her hands really annoys me 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.