Sex Education (Netflix)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ooh Curtis and Ruby look like they’re a couple?It will be interesting to see how Adam deals with being gay too, personally I still can’t forgive him for how he treated Eric and the fact Eric chose Adam over Raheem.
What do we think will happen with Maeve and Curtis?
Do you mean Otis?! From the looks of the trailer him and Maeve look like they're about to kiss but I doubt they will. I don't think much of the trailer so will wait to read whether Otis and Maeve finally get it on before I sign up to Netflix again!

Do you mean Otis?! From the looks of the trailer him and Maeve look like they're about to kiss but I doubt they will. I don't think much of the trailer so will wait to read whether Otis and Maeve finally get it on before I sign up to Netflix again!
yeah I mean Otis oh my god hahaha. I was literally typing my message out thinking ‘as if I’ve remembered their names well done me’ oops 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've decided to wait until I find out if Maeve and Otis get together finally so would you mind letting me know on here?! I think you can put it in a spoiler tag. Thanks!
I can but I probably won't watch it as fast as some others

Reactions: 1
Can I please ask, if you post about the new series can you please tag your spoilers. I've a busy few days so can't watch much.

Thank you very much! 🙏🙏

Can I please ask, if you post about the new series can you please tag your spoilers. I've a busy few days so can't watch much.

Thank you very much! 🙏🙏
I think everyone will be discussing the new series.
Are you expecting every single person to tag spoilers in everything we write on here?

A lot of people don't even know how to do that.
Myself included

Reactions: 3
Are you expecting every single person to tag spoilers in everything we write on here?

Myself included
Agree. When I want to avoid ‘spoilers’ I simply don’t read the thread.

Myself included
I mean..they could just avoid reading this thread?!

Thank you very much! 🙏🙏
Or you could just avoid the thread until you've had the chance to watch? 😂 😂 What's the point in a thread to discuss a show if nobody feels like they can post what's going on without doing it behind a spoiler tag 😅

Reactions: 5
After seeing the second trailer I decided I would get another subscription and watch it but I skimmed for the Otis and Maeve parts 🙈 I mean it’s good news and bad news 🤭

Reactions: 1
I contemplated ringing in sick today and having a Netflix day but my colleague beat me too it 🤣 Just been to the shop to buy snacks and told my husband he's in the shed this evening lol

Watched the first episode of season 3. I will maybe watch one a day to make it last eight days.

This season needs to be the last. The school children look far too old to still be there and as much as I like Eastenders I don't need to see numerous former cast members in the show.

Reactions: 4
Watched the first episode of season 3. I will maybe watch one a day to make it last eight days.

This season needs to be the last. The school children look far too old to still be there and as much as I like Eastenders I don't need to see numerous former cast members in the show.
I think this is the last year they're in school 🤔

I think they've left it open for another season though. Seems that way

I’m on episode 5 and I don’t like it. There doesn’t seem to be a specific plot line, it’s just all over the place, and they’ve added so many unnecessary cringe and OTT scenes, it’s just ruining it 😅 I’m disappointed in this season.

Reactions: 6
I’m on episode 5 and I don’t like it. There doesn’t seem to be a specific plot line, it’s just all over the place, and they’ve added so many unnecessary cringe and OTT scenes, it’s just ruining it 😅 I’m disappointed in this season.
I agree with this.
There's a looot of different things going on!

Reactions: 2