Sex Education (Netflix)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was waiting for the next episode to start!

All the characters in this show are amazing, but Gillian Anderson and Emma Mackay... ❀❀
I am totally in love with Emma Mackay!

Adam has greatly become my favourite character πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I am totally in love with Emma Mackay!

Adam has greatly become my favourite character πŸ˜‚
Yes! I'm waiting for Adam to blossom and not just be the "deadbeat" his dad portrays him to be.

Emma Mackay is a total girl crush for me 😍

• Heart
Guys decided opinion but I think Otis is a prick in this.... he messes up with Muave makes a tit out of himself and then after ola finishes him he goes back to her and there’s an anticlimax! I found it a little uncomfortable..... I absolutely adored Eric and his storyline in this though, and how Adam came back... on the whole not as good as the first one I think they tried too hard and the Romeo and Juliet play at the end was a bit too much (although hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ)

I can't help but notice how similar scenes were to '10 Things I Hate About You'
The showing the cliques around school and the good looking guy in slo-mo.
Otis' party.. being a small group and loads show up whilst they're sitting on the sofa... Almost exact lines too!

I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion but I really don't like Asa Butterfield... he comes off as so.. arrogant? maybe..

Has it been left open for a season 3?
Redrow have bought the university campus it is filmed on and plan on knocking it down for houses.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I can't help but notice how similar scenes were to '10 Things I Hate About You'
The showing the cliques around school and the good looking guy in slo-mo.
Otis' party.. being a small group and loads show up whilst they're sitting on the sofa... Almost exact lines too!

I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion but I really don't like Asa Butterfield... he comes off as so.. arrogant? maybe..
I just realized he is in The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas. Such an amazing film.

Do you mean you don't like the actor or the character he plays?

Reactions: 2
I just realized he is in The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas. Such an amazing film.

Do you mean you don't like the actor or the character he plays?
The actor haha.
He's a good actor, just him personally, there's just something I don't like about him πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1