Sex Education (Netflix)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is the last year they're in school 🤔

I think they've left it open for another season though. Seems that way

So going off real ages of the characters in the show.....

Otis - 24
Eric - 28
Maeve - 25
Adam - 24
Aimee - 27

It's pushing it to have viewers think they are still in school. People in this day and age tend to look older than they are a lot of the time, but not by THAT much.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

So going off real ages of the characters in the show.....

Otis - 24
Eric - 28
Maeve - 25
Adam - 24
Aimee - 27

It's pushing it to have viewers think they are still in school. People in this day and age tend to look older than they are a lot of the time, but not by THAT much.
Completely agree.

I find this with a lot of programmes!

Pretty sure I remember reading the girl that plays Lily is 30? Or at least nearly 30 🤔

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or is the new character Cal a shocking actor? I think it stands out because everyone else is so good.

Finished the series, enjoyed it but agree it felt a bit all over the place. Also, Otis and Ruby >> Otis and Maeve.

Reactions: 8
I liked episodes 1-5, not so keen on 6-8.

I felt like both Otis and Maeve had more chemistry with their other love interests and yeah they’re all looking a bit too old now to be school kids!

Still love Eric and Adam but 😢

I’m not sure there’ll be another series unless it will be set in their new sixth form? It’s maybe a good idea to end it now.

Is it just me or is the new character Cal a shocking actor? I think it stands out because everyone else is so good.

Finished the series, enjoyed it but agree it felt a bit all over the place. Also, Otis and Ruby >> Otis and Maeve.
The actor is non binary in real life too and more a musician and poet but has done a bit of acting. Reading their wiki page it seems like they were playing themselves as even from Minneapolis like Cal!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I love Adam Groff and I ain't sorry about it. Give the boy (man) the world!

Reactions: 7
Wtf was the school play in episode 7 (I think?). They’ve gone so overboard, really haven’t enjoyed this season at all

Reactions: 4
If you haven’t finished season 3, don’t even think about clicking this!!

Who do we think is the baby daddy? I’m going with Adam’s dad, the way Jean looked at him when he was giving the book back was 👀👀

Reactions: 2
If you haven’t finished season 3, don’t even think about clicking this!!

Who do we think is the baby daddy? I’m going with Adam’s dad, the way Jean looked at him when he was giving the book back was 👀👀

I think it's Otis' Dad. I don't think there's anything that would hint towards Adams Dad really.

I'm only 4 episodes in but enjoying it so far. The opening scene of everyone shagging was a bit strange though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
my bloody husband has decided he wants to watch this series with me, he is seriously slowing down how fast I watch it as he doesn't like to binge watch!
I wasn't keen on all the special effects editing on the first episode, reminded me of Hollyoaks lol

I feel they've dragged Otis and Maeve on for top long with the will they won't they that it's got a bit boring now and I'm not even bothered about it anymore

I feel they've dragged Otis and Maeve on for top long with the will they won't they that it's got a bit boring now and I'm not even bothered about it anymore
Especially since Ruby and Otis are unexpectedly cute. And I ship it.

And agree about dragging Otis and Maeve on too long. It's too Ross and Rachel will they won't they, friends not friends.

Reactions: 7

I back him on this. Just because you watch someone on TV doesn't make you own a piece of them. You wouldn't go around taking photos on the sly of random people so it shouldn't be seen as alright just because it's someone famous. Let them enjoy their down time don't be a dick.

I back him on this. Just because you watch someone on TV doesn't make you own a piece of them. You wouldn't go around taking photos on the sly of random people so it shouldn't be seen as alright just because it's someone famous. Let them enjoy their down time don't be a dick.
The article refers to a reply saying that's what comes with fame. I hate those people. Like you say, just because someone is famous doesn't entitle you to harass them. They don't owe you anything, and quite honestly, why would you just randomly take a picture of a celeb on a night out.

You've had a few drinks probably, go say hello, outrageously flirt and embarrass yourself. Don't be a dick taking terrible quality, sly pics. That's what I'd probably try and do. 😆😆

Reactions: 5
Binged it over the weekend. Think it was the weakest of all the seasons so far. Some parts were just too cringe even for a show that is cringe in a funny way, for example the poo storyline. I also really hated what happened to the cat, could very well be too sensitive here as a cat lover but I really didn't want to see that/was pretty horrified at how graphic it was and I don't think it added anything to the storyline either.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Binged it over the weekend. Think it was the weakest of all the seasons so far. Some parts were just too cringe even for a show that is cringe in a funny way, for example the poo storyline. I also really hated what happened to the cat, could very well be too sensitive here as a cat lover but I really didn't want to see that/was pretty horrified at how graphic it was and I don't think it added anything to the storyline either.
I agree about the cat, they could have shown the position of the cat, and then a close up of the microwave falling and we would have got it. The blood was unnecessary

• Heart
Reactions: 8