Sex Education (Netflix)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Jakob too!
I actually thought Amy's teeth were fake and it was part of the characteršŸ˜¬

Iā€™ve been busy so Iā€™m only on episode 4, that moment after Jakob invites Remi for dinner and Jean just sighs ā€œI need a drink.ā€, Iā€™ve never felt anything like I felt that line before.

Reactions: 1
Finished series 2 a couple of nights ago and enjoyed it so much. I hadn't noticed before how hot Jakob was but Lordy, he is delish. Things I loved: Jean in everything, Jakob (drool), Eric and Adam dancing around each other - such chemistry, Ruby's sass, the music teacher (can't remember his name but he might be my favourite) telling his students to duck off, the sweetness of Rahim. Things I didn't: Ola! Just cannot warm to her - she's so boring and I find her really unattractive to look at (harsh I know!), Issac deleting Otis's voicemail to Maeve - nooooooooo!

Reactions: 3
I loved this show - although I did feel a bit weird watching teenagers shagging (I know they arenā€™t actually shagging and they are really all in their 20s) but you know...
Loved the 80s vibe and Gillian Anderson is SO stylish, I want her wardrobe.
I also love how diverse the cast is, one of the only shows where there isnā€™t a ā€˜tokenā€™ minority character.

Reactions: 2
Just seen they are starting filming S3 in August! So exciting has to be one of my fave Netflix seriesā€™. I love how it is so diverse so effortlessly and I read here someone said Otis is written as the woke nice guy and proves that even the good guy does bad stuff!
Proof of good writing and I love Otis and Maeve I wish they would get together or kiss at the least ! I donā€™t think they will though , Writers want us always wanting more ! I donā€™t think they had enough moments together this season and wanted some of the S1 moments between them again , they never really spent time together, they always seem to miss the same mark . Right person Wrong time I guess !
So excited for season 3 !

Confirmed it is coming back 17th of January! So happy it wasnā€™t pushed back because of COVID, hopefully they will release the trailer soon.
what is everyone hoping for for season 3 ?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Confirmed it is coming back 17th of January! So happy it wasnā€™t pushed back because of COVID, hopefully they will release the trailer soon.
what is everyone hoping for for season 3 ?
If its going to be the final one, I need Maeve and Otis šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Really like this series! Hopefully less Ola in s3. Not keen on Lily as a character, but I did like how they had a subplot about vaginismus in s1. Don't think I've really seen that depicted in any other shows or films.

I hope Jackson gets some sort of satisfying round up, going into something he actually enjoys. I also love Viv and hope she comes back in S3.
Agree that Motis is endgame but also hope that it doesnā€™t get dragged out too much if that makes sense? Itā€™d be good to to see them as a couple not just get together in the last 5 mins of the last episode or something.
Finally- just give me more Aimee. She is the best.

I am late to the Netflix game and just finished the first 2 seasons recently after seeing articles that season 3 had just wrapped. I canā€™t wait for that!
I absolutely adore Adam and Eric and thatā€™s probably a problematic statement and I know their ā€œrelationshipā€ is full of flaws but Iā€™m a sucker for lgbtq coming of age type stories.
Maeve is absolutely gorgeous, love her. So cool to see Anne Marie Duff as her mum - loved her as Fiona in Shameless! I strangely really like Otis and Ruby too. He was very cute with her. Much better than Ola. Not a fan of her and Lily tho I do love the wlw love :)
Jakob cor blimey Jesus he is gorgeous! Amy is so bloody cute, I really felt for her with her struggles after the incident on the bus. All in all, canā€™t wait for season 3, hurry up please!!!!

I am late to the Netflix game and just finished the first 2 seasons recently after seeing articles that season 3 had just wrapped. I canā€™t wait for that!
I absolutely adore Adam and Eric and thatā€™s probably a problematic statement and I know their ā€œrelationshipā€ is full of flaws but Iā€™m a sucker for lgbtq coming of age type stories.
Maeve is absolutely gorgeous, love her. So cool to see Anne Marie Duff as her mum - loved her as Fiona in Shameless! I strangely really like Otis and Ruby too. He was very cute with her. Much better than Ola. Not a fan of her and Lily tho I do love the wlw love :)
Jakob cor blimey Jesus he is gorgeous! Amy is so bloody cute, I really felt for her with her struggles after the incident on the bus. All in all, canā€™t wait for season 3, hurry up please!!!!
I watched Jakob in a foreign film on Netflix..it was a bit sad as itā€™s about him having an affair with the mother of the child he killed in a hit and run. I didnā€™t realise until afterwards that it was Jakob!

Itā€™s called Stockholm East in case anyone fancies watching it!

Attachments

Oh my gosh, I've only just started watching this. Half way through the first episode of season 1 now and I love it already šŸ˜…šŸ¤£

• Heart
New trailer out -

ooh Curtis and Ruby look like theyā€™re a couple?It will be interesting to see how Adam deals with being gay too, personally I still canā€™t forgive him for how he treated Eric and the fact Eric chose Adam over Raheem.
What do we think will happen with Maeve and Curtis?

ooh Curtis and Ruby look like theyā€™re a couple?It will be interesting to see how Adam deals with being gay too, personally I still canā€™t forgive him for how he treated Eric and the fact Eric chose Adam over Raheem.
What do we think will happen with Maeve and Curtis?
I hate the trope of the gay guy getting bullied by a straight guy, who turns out gay, and them ending up together. It's lazy and trash.

I just want to see more of Top Heavy Steve/Chupa Chup Steve. He's just pure and beautiful.