SevdaEla #24 Such a hard time of year for Sedat, so many bins to empty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely sevda you wench if they didn’t like the pepperoni they could always pick it off and you could either save it for your breakfast or give it to sedat after he’s finished work 🙄 if this wench had a brain honestly she’d be dangerous. You have that cake for bweakfast sev, be the size of Becky jones in no time 🐷 nostrils of a pig aswell 🐽

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
So she cooked the Cypriot ( not ) Cypriot tray bake , had it for dinner , then sedat had it for leftover for lunch then the rest she served for their dinner . So sedat had it for 3 meals running?
She served a whole pizza for 2 7 years olds for dinner , 3 slices each ...cooked 4 chicken tenders , looked quite big, and only gave one each to the children , cooked 4 slices of garlic bread and only served one each to the children . So sedat will be having the leftover kids meals , by her own admission ( if they don't eat it sedat will ) this is before she even put it in the oven she said this. ! .
Jesus man , serve appropriate portions and freeze the rest . Sedat doesn't keep needing leftover a day later!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So she cooked the Cypriot ( not ) Cypriot tray bake , had it for dinner , then sedat had it for leftover for lunch then the rest she served for their dinner . So sedat had it for 3 meals running?
She served a whole pizza for 2 7 years olds for dinner , 3 slices each ...cooked 4 chicken tenders , looked quite big, and only gave one each to the children , cooked 4 slices of garlic bread and only served one each to the children . So sedat will be having the leftover kids meals , by her own admission ( if they don't eat it sedat will ) this is before she even put it in the oven she said this. ! .
Jesus man , serve appropriate portions and freeze the rest . Sedat doesn't keep needing leftover a day later!
I wondered what happened to the other 2 tenders, unless she scoffed them 😂😂

I still don’t get why sevda says she is Turkish Cypriot. I was suprised to hear that her dad was born in the UK and it was only her mum who was born in Cyprus. Sevda that makes you even less “Turkish Cypriot”, unless I’m being ignorant? it’s also not surprising because she rips off that ayni/anyi (sorry I don’t watch her) ie Turkish rice 😂
She only used that aspect of her heritage for clout

Reactions: 2
Surely sevda you wench if they didn’t like the pepperoni they could always pick it off and you could either save it for your breakfast or give it to sedat after he’s finished work 🙄 if this wench had a brain honestly she’d be dangerous. You have that cake for bweakfast sev, be the size of Becky jones in no time 🐷 nostrils of a pig aswell 🐽
Her mouthfuls are getting bigger, she just looks so unattractive when she eats.

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed when she’s busy talking and looking around dumbly, she forgets to mmm then remembers and does it randomly, what an idiot you look like a fool

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like she was really making an effort to hide Bobby today
Maybe his mum has had a word
Why she let ewa have the tablet at the table while a friend was round tho? They might have both been watching it but it’s bleeping rude
She still plastered him on social media though so who knows.
I thought he had what the kids didn’t eat for tea rather than whatever slop Seagull had. They were never going to eat 4 chicken tenders which looked similar in size to a burger and pizza. Then a side of garlic bread. So he probably made himself a chicken sandwich the 2 spare slices of garlic bread and chicken tenders.

Reactions: 1
She made a right mess of cutting that pizza up! Just use a pizza cutter…or a knife!
I know, why use scissors if you’re gonna hash it all
up and take longer

just seen her new post… her washing machine is going so she says “never stop working”. Unless the washing is swirling about in your sloshy gob you ain’t doing duck all right now luv

Last edited:
Owww my life is sooowww hectic guys hehehe I only have one child but I make a big deal of that/her and have my mummy hewlp out awl the time. I have a dog but I hire a dog walker because I’m sowww busy today I have lunch wiv my ‘talent’ manager and the washing machine is running too owwww god I can’t cope!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shss so obsessed with cake and eating it shes now asking for a cake to buy from London..

Shame she doesnt spend money on Ela to get her nice clothes and nice Christmas present

Reactions: 6
People start whispering for the wrong reasons sev 😂 not because they feel they can’t come up to you and say hi 😂 muppet
Oand as for the talent manager 😂 wants sacking, I have more talent in my little toe that what you have wench

Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed when she’s busy talking and looking around dumbly, she forgets to mmm then remembers and does it randomly, what an idiot you look like a fool
Here we go she’s been talking for ages then makes this stupid noise, she’s definitely doing it for the weirdos

Attachments

Here we go she’s been talking for ages then makes this stupid noise, she’s definitely doing it for the weirdos
No one bleeping Mmmmm’s over porridge. I eat it for breakfast every morning and not once do I think mmmmm this is yummy etc! It’s just breakfast!

Reactions: 13
Even the sound of her feet scraping along the pavement as she walks has started to bug me 😩 go listen on her IG story

• Haha
So tired from walking around London and going out for a two course dinner with wine 😂

She needs to go to the doctors and get her iron levels checked if she’s finding such basic daily tasks so exhausting.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.