SevdaEla #24 Such a hard time of year for Sedat, so many bins to empty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shovels too much in and then doesn’t chew properly because shes more bothered about talking to the camera, that’s why she struggles to swallow!

Reactions: 9
Just come across her Aldi shopping haul and she places 3 cucumbers in the trolley while saying ‘if you know you know’ with like a little laugh to her voice

I don’t get it ?? Should I be worried ?? 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm really sorry to say but she doesnt need to be eating 3 meals a day everyday along with snacks, like give your body a break from all this food!!! Shes so addicted to social media she is piling on the weight

Reactions: 4
I'm really sorry to say but she doesnt need to be eating 3 meals a day everyday along with snacks, like give your body a break from all this food!!! Shes so addicted to social media she is piling on the weight
What do you mean? 3 meals and snacks is an appropriate amount of food.
I think the issue is that she eats absolute tit meals all processed and covered in cheese! 😂

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she eats like she does on camera for the fetish freaks
She’s too fick to be aware
I just think that she loves eye bleeping herself and genuinely thinks people love to watch her eat food because she’s got a massive ego

Reactions: 7
Any need for the orgasm noises at the kitchen table, clearly all put on for views from her weird fans 🤢

Reactions: 8
What do you mean? 3 meals and snacks is an appropriate amount of food.
I think the issue is that she eats absolute tit meals all processed and covered in cheese! 😂
Just come across her Aldi shopping haul and she places 3 cucumbers in the trolley while saying ‘if you know you know’ with like a little laugh to her voice

I don’t get it ?? Should I be worried ?? 🫣
Might be something she does for her certain weird followers.

Haven’t watched her for ages as she blocked me, just been on my other account and saw the video with the steaks with sedat on. Never seen a married couple with such lack of chemistry, they act like they cannot actually stand each other. Painful video to watch, and sorry but sedat is as dull as dishwater too 🤣

Reactions: 7
duck me Sevdas has been let out of his cage, im surprised the weird Dad didn’t have to go round and supervise him loading the dish washer
She’s developing quite the drink problem. Seems to be drinking wine or Prosecco nearly every evening . Her difficult swallowing is giving me Beavo vibes.
---
I nearly fell over laughing hun
These grifters on tiktok love to go on about how busy they’ve been when in reality they’ve done duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ on bike ! I just can’t with Seagulls SIL, why does she get so excitable, bobbing around like a child? That roast dinner Loki’s rank, drier than a nuns Cnut! 🤢🤢
---
Jesus Christ on bike ! I just can’t with Seagulls SIL, why does she get so excitable, bobbing around like a child? That roast dinner Loki’s rank, drier than a nuns Cnut! 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
---
Don’t really want to be blow Seagull’s trumpet but at least her woasts look somewhat edible. Which is quite some feat when barely any other food she assembles does.

Reactions: 2
SIL made ma laugh when she said she was sorting things for the Charity Shop, looking at her she needs to go purchase from them she's just raggedy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s going to eat a cheesecake for breakfast because ‘the date is short’ soo why don’t you just have it at lunch? Like a normal person would….

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.