SevdaEla #24 Such a hard time of year for Sedat, so many bins to empty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon she’s gearing up to revealing the oldest sister maybe 🤔 something is off haha

Reckon she’s gearing up to revealing the oldest sister maybe 🤔 something is off haha
Nah just weally weally busy filming and weading bwiefs, she likes the attention she gets when she’s been away for a few hours, all her fans miss her as they can’t eat or even sleep until they have seen her shove tit in that mouth of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I refuse to believe that she is the same age as me. The way she talks about doing emails on her laptop reminds me of my 90yr old nanny, who understands how to use one wayyyyy better than Sev by the sounds of it. We were the generation to that grew up using computers, the internet etc. IT was one of my GCSEs for crying out loud, so how she is so incompetent is beyond me!

In other news, 1 thing that makes me cringe so bad that I have to clench my butt cheeks tightly together, is when she rabbits on in some of her eat with me's, says goodbye, goes to hit the stop button, and then all of a sudden says...I'll have another mouthful/I'd best have a mouthful as that's what you are here for.... To eat with me. What is so groundbreakingly special about seeing that 1 mouthful, like people actually give a toss?! So delusional (and embarrassing if you ask me)!!!

Anyway, found some cracking comments on her latest video which have yet to be deleted, enjoy....

20240119_003810.jpg
20240119_003834.jpg
20240119_003851.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.