SevdaEla #24 Such a hard time of year for Sedat, so many bins to empty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ on bike ! I just can’t with Seagulls SIL, why does she get so excitable, bobbing around like a child? That roast dinner Loki’s rank, drier than a nuns Cnut! 🤢🤢
---
I can’t stand the way she moves the food around the plate before every mouthful. What is the world coming to that people are now filming themselves eating their dry manky dinners.

Reactions: 7
Does she not realise that the list she’s reeled off today for her busy day is what most people do daily on top of a real job. Instead of recording herself having an orgasm over vile looking food, she could have read that bwief she received on fwiday and fwee o’clock. I’m calling an ad for those crinklys in the next few days

Reactions: 8
Oh Sevda the martyr, such a busy day whilst she gobbles down cheesecake for breakfast. She's insufferable.

Reactions: 6
Is she for real saying she’s got quite a busy day today when she says she has the carpenter coming to have a look at the stairs, take Ela to school, walk the dog, drop the dog off at the groomers and have a read of some bwiefs 😂😂😂 how did this woman ever cope working a normal job?! She’s pathetic and needs to get a grip of herself if that’s what her definition of a busy day is!

Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ on bike ! I just can’t with Seagulls SIL, why does she get so excitable, bobbing around like a child? That roast dinner Loki’s rank, drier than a nuns Cnut! 🤢🤢
---
This is the first video I've seen of hers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 does she not watch it back and think, wtf am I doing? I would never post that embarrassing shite 🤣 the advice of sevda will make you look like a complete fool. Someone's nan eating for the camera, God help us
---
Her 'busy day' are things I've done before I'm even dressed for work in the morning. I don't believe she does any of the things she does. Her house is a state for starters. Does it take her 3 hours to fill the dishwasher? She's a useless mess

Reactions: 7
Her greediness with cheese is bleeping disgusting. I love cheese but there is so need to add half a bag to a frozen pizza that already has cheese on it.

Reactions: 9
Let me guess she bought the super cheap Pizza for the kids and added extra cheese.

Reactions: 8
Who called it? Bobby is round for tea. Hi Begda !
She so mentioned she went out with Lisa yesterday I forgot to put that here
HI FRIGID WITCH 😂😂

Is she for real saying she’s got quite a busy day today when she says she has the carpenter coming to have a look at the stairs, take Ela to school, walk the dog, drop the dog off at the groomers and have a read of some bwiefs 😂😂😂 how did this woman ever cope working a normal job?! She’s pathetic and needs to get a grip of herself if that’s what her definition of a busy day is!
How many briefs has she got to read as well… she barely does ADs. And they will be nothing more than a page long surely because they’re “briefs”

Reactions: 6
She so mentioned she went out with Lisa yesterday I forgot to put that here
HI FRIGID WITCH 😂😂

How many briefs has she got to read as well… she barely does ADs. And they will be nothing more than a page long surely because they’re “briefs”
Unless you have very limited reading skills or a learning difficulty, reading a brief is surely something you could do in about 5-10 mins max. Something that can be done whilst waiting for the kettle to boil. The fact it is her only real task for the day is concerning. I definitely think her work is drying up a little. Waiting around for 2 days for a Hello Fresh delivery and classing that as a task sums it up.

Reactions: 11
“Monday from hell” “things could be worse, I should be grateful” Sorry, you had a tradesman come round to price up a quote and took your dog to the groomers. Is she trolling us?

I saw on Reddit she is being trolled by people making fake accounts with the 3rd sister’s name and photo and commenting on her videos. Bit far for me, I would never actually engage with this twit but I do wonder how she’ll react. She’ll be rattled!

Reactions: 13
I feel like she was really making an effort to hide Bobby today
Maybe his mum has had a word
Why she let ewa have the tablet at the table while a friend was round tho? They might have both been watching it but it’s bleeping rude

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.