SevdaEla #24 Such a hard time of year for Sedat, so many bins to empty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she can sit there saying she needs to get some exercise in because it makes her feel absolute rubbish not doing it, no sev that’s down to drinking so much and eating crap. We’ll see tho how long the walking lasts, probably as long as meat free Mondays did 😂

Reactions: 9
Dunno why she got a dog when she just has other people look after him. She is home all day every day, and she barely walks him

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So she took ella on the school run but didn't take the dog too ?
Ella literally ate the biscoff and barely any porridge of course it was going to be delicious, she should have stirred it in
I bet that's the last time we see ella eating porridge. What's the Point if it's got a cup of melted biscoff on it.

Reactions: 7
So shes made potato salad using potatoes that she purchased for 15p during Christmas!! How disgusting! With all of the shopping shes been doing she couldn't pick up a bag for £3/4?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Saint Sev not throwing away the spaghetti hoops from dinner last night. Mmmm mmmm bleeping weirdo.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
What a load of faff for a bowl of porridge. Why make such a song and dance about it in front of her!!!!??? Cue Oscar performance from the little brat.

If I was Begda I’d be pretty depressed. I think the only thing she has any interest in is what she shoves in her gob. What an existence. I also can’t believe she doesn’t use the school run (a 5 min walk from her house) as an opportunity to give Wocco some activity. It is laughable.

Reactions: 8
Listen I'm all for not wasting food, but saving the spaghetti hoops that your 7 year old has been double dipping a spoon in for her dinner and then reheating for lunch the next day is a step too far! Just put fewer hoops in for her if she's not going to eat them

Also the noise of Ela eating that porridge, Sev needs to teach that girl some manners but considering she has none herself that'll be hard!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Listen I'm all for not wasting food, but saving the spaghetti hoops that your 7 year old has been double dipping a spoon in for her dinner and then reheating for lunch the next day is a step too far! Just put fewer hoops in for her if she's not going to eat them

Also the noise of Ela eating that porridge, Sev needs to teach that girl some manners but considering she has none herself that'll be hard!
I can’t understand why she feeds her such ginormous portions for dinner but so little for her lunch. She must be starving at school.

The only logical conclusion is she over-serves the kid at dinner because greedy guts knows she will get to wolf up the leftovers like a hoover.

Reactions: 3
Yea I bet the porridge is delicious ela your eating a spoon of biscoff

Reactions: 2
Instead of making it a mission of not to waste food I think she needs to make it a mission not to end up looking like Becky jones. The brat sat at the table glued to the tablet again eating with her mouth open 🤢

Reactions: 2
Instead of making it a mission of not to waste food I think she needs to make it a mission not to end up looking like Becky jones. The brat sat at the table glued to the tablet again eating with her mouth open 🤢
I've just seen that 😳 mouth wide open chomping away seeing it all and I definitely would not have phones or tablets at the dinner table the bratt sees this as normal tho don't she cos the mother is glued to her phone all day and up half the night blocking and deleting 🙄🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.