SevdaEla #24 Such a hard time of year for Sedat, so many bins to empty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the SIL live in Stevenage as well? Her house seems cosy…. Her English seems better than Sedat’s (I presume it’s his sister?! Who knows with that lot it all feels so incestuously involved tbh!)

Reactions: 4
Does the SIL live in Stevenage as well? Her house seems cosy…. Her English seems better than Sedat’s (I presume it’s his sister?! Who knows with that lot it all feels so incestuously involved tbh!)
She lives in Long Buckby which is near Northampton . I agree about her house, it's a very homely family home

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This guy keeps showing up on my fyp atm he’s going viral because of how he doesn’t chew his food he just swallows it whole but haven’t these people commenting on his videos seen the way Sevda eats!? she does the exact thing even worse sometimes 😭

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This guy keeps showing up on my fyp atm he’s going viral because of how he doesn’t chew his food he just swallows it whole but haven’t these people commenting on his videos seen the way Sevda eats!? she does the exact thing even worse sometimes 😭
That’s her to a T. Except she looks in pain the simpleton.

Reactions: 2
She’s such a vile mother. Chuckling away that Ela might have a sore tummy because she’s eaten too much sweetcorn? You’re cooked in the head Sevda. Your daughter is pretending to have a sorry tummy because she doesn’t want to go to school as per usual. And if it is a genuine stomach ache, it’s from the mountains of crap and sugar you feed her, not from eating vegetables. Dumb duck

Reactions: 16
She’s such a vile mother. Chuckling away that Ela might have a sore tummy because she’s eaten too much sweetcorn? You’re cooked in the head Sevda. Your daughter is pretending to have a sorry tummy because she doesn’t want to go to school as per usual. And if it is a genuine stomach ache, it’s from the mountains of crap and sugar you feed her, not from eating vegetables. Dumb duck
We all did this as kids, you go to school and you're absolutely fine. Send her in sevda you idiot. She will live through a stomach ache

Reactions: 6
Shes probably got a tummy ache because you give her those grapes that are injected with sugar and then coated her carrots in honey?

also I love how she’s now buying all branded stuff!

Reactions: 8
Who the duck wants to hear about her daughters bowel movements first thing in the morning?

If Ela really does have a tummy ache and it's not just a ploy to get off school (seeing as she's off so often) why would you give her a bowl of sugary cereal? bleeping idiot.

Oh yeah it will be the sweetcorn Sev, not the sugar you ply her with every day.

Reactions: 13
I love a roasted carrot. Will shove them in with the chicken and they're so sweet when they're cooked. No need to add extra sugar. So did she stay off school then?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.