SevdaEla #24 Such a hard time of year for Sedat, so many bins to empty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First day in A life she does in ages… I think to show us tattlers how busy she is. I mean, she wasn’t. She went out for lunch. Did about 20 mins of work. Cooked a tit tea.

Reactions: 7
Does she have a mic on? The sound of her scoffing and swallowing makes me want to rip my ear drums out!

Reactions: 6
Hate it when she says Ewa has done so well eating all her food. So toxic. Also doesn’t want Ewa eating a lot of salad and not her dinner which is mostly to be processed, frozen & covered in mountains of cheese.

Reactions: 11
Unbelievable that a seven year old has never had porridge and that she thought it was night time?! But then, this is the mother struggling to pour some milk 🫠
IMG_0832.jpeg

• Haha
First day in A life she does in ages… I think to show us tattlers how busy she is. I mean, she wasn’t. She went out for lunch. Did about 20 mins of work. Cooked a tit tea.
Anyone who has time to go get there nails is not a busy person.im sure most get them done on a day off, rearranges things through there day, not begda
---
Some more leftovers to munch on today 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone who has time to go get there nails is not a busy person.im sure most get them done on a day off, rearranges things through there day, not begda
---
Some more leftovers to munch on today 😂
she’s done this before where she’s classed a busy day as getting her nails done and I think it was her waxing or whatever, arranged a dog walker because she didn’t have time to walk him.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It astounds me that she has the cheek to say "one of them days" when she's literally done duck all.

Reactions: 15
It astounds me that she has the cheek to say "one of them days" when she's literally done duck all.
Especially as it should be “one of those days” (I realise that’s not the point but the illiteracy just adds to the ridiculous of her posting it in the first place)

Come on guys, cut her some slack, it’s really, really stressful having to go out the house and get your nails done when all she’s used to doing it sitting round drinking coffee with her Mum and filming herself sat stuffing her face for tik tok!

• Haha
Unbelievable that a seven year old has never had porridge and that she thought it was night time?! But then, this is the mother struggling to pour some milk 🫠View attachment 2697317
She DEFINITELY reads here 🤣. Sevda go and book a basic life skills lesson because watching you struggle to deal with a normal day, that isn't even busy is painful. Give ur child a chance. Stop exploiting her and be a better parent/person. But you wont because it's easy money. Pitiful

Reactions: 8
She DEFINITELY reads here 🤣. Sevda go and book a basic life skills lesson because watching you struggle to deal with a normal day, that isn't even busy is painful. Give ur child a chance. Stop exploiting her and be a better parent/person. But you wont because it's easy money. Pitiful
She has 10000000% got worse. At least when she was counting pills in the pharmacy, she was interacting and exposed to normal, hard working people day to day, which maybe gave her slightly more grip on reality. She is honestly living in some sort of Sims world.

I have a theory about her weight loss. I think she probably had a gastric band in Istanbul many many years ago. They don’t really put them in now in the UK because they rarely work and have a high complication rate. I’ve had a band which failed (it slipped out of place) and changed to a sleeve so know the ins and outs. Bands were very popular around the time she lost weight!

If she has a band in which is not active, you have zero restriction and can pretty much eat as normal, which explains why she can scoff giant portions now. I reckon she doesn’t have any fluid in it (what gives restriction). Sometimes they slacken them for pregnancy and she did lose her weight before Ela. I did wonder if her doctor’s appointment in Turkey was to have it filled so she can lose a bit of weight again!

I refuse to believe this woman managed to successfully navigate calorie counting as she claims. She can barely string a sentence together let alone do basic maths.

She has 10000000% got worse. At least when she was counting pills in the pharmacy, she was interacting and exposed to normal, hard working people day to day, which maybe gave her slightly more grip on reality. She is honestly living in some sort of Sims world.

I have a theory about her weight loss. I think she probably had a gastric band in Istanbul many many years ago. They don’t really put them in now in the UK because they rarely work and have a high complication rate. I’ve had a band which failed (it slipped out of place) and changed to a sleeve so know the ins and outs. Bands were very popular around the time she lost weight!

If she has a band in which is not active, you have zero restriction and can pretty much eat as normal, which explains why she can scoff giant portions now. I reckon she doesn’t have any fluid in it (what gives restriction). Sometimes they slacken them for pregnancy and she did lose her weight before Ela. I did wonder if her doctor’s appointment in Turkey was to have it filled so she can lose a bit of weight again!

I refuse to believe this woman managed to successfully navigate calorie counting as she claims. She can barely string a sentence together let alone do basic maths.
I agree with your theory. I know someone close to me who had a gastric band and they have to have a hot drink with every meal to help the food go down and who always has a coffee or tea with their meals....silly Sev.

Reactions: 9
In her DITL video she’d come home from London as she walks in the house she said aww I love my family 🙈 no tit sev I should flipping hope you do what a weird thing to say

Reactions: 5

I’d like to add, I wouldn’t dream of eating lemon cheesecake or a giant slice of cake for my breakfast!!! If she has had some form of WLS, she clearly hasn’t done the work and changed her relationship with food in the slightest. It isn’t cheating or a quick fix, it’s literally a tool and you can use it to help you…. or you can go back to eating like Bruce Bogtrotter.

I’d like to add, I wouldn’t dream of eating lemon cheesecake or a giant slice of cake for my breakfast!!! If she has had some form of WLS, she clearly hasn’t done the work and changed her relationship with food in the slightest. It isn’t cheating or a quick fix, it’s literally a tool and you can use it to help you…. or you can go back to eating like Bruce Bogtrotter.
omg Begda Bogtrotter

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh no whatever shall we do, how will we survive without the silly wench posting
hate when she’s says filming like shes a bleeping Corrie actor
She’ll be filming for a tit ad which will be at most 3 minutes long, if that
She’ll only not be filming because it’ll be for hello fresh or something

Reactions: 10
hate when she’s says filming like shes a bleeping Corrie actor
She’ll be filming for a tit ad which will be at most 3 minutes long, if that
She’ll only not be filming because it’ll be for hello fresh or something
Shein or temu wotever they are called load of tit all of them 🤦‍♀️ but so busy 🤷‍♀️ bet doormats round as well 🙄

• Haha
Whatever the outcome of the accountant meeting was must have been rather bleak. She’s not pulled a day of social media/woe is me for a while and she looked rattled in her eat me last night. Maybe the work is finally drying up.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.