SevdaEla #24 Such a hard time of year for Sedat, so many bins to empty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ela has her spaghetti hoops in a bowl separate to the rest of the meal, so she heated them up in a mug, to decant them into a bowl 😂😭 simple sev

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even the sound of her feet scraping along the pavement as she walks has started to bug me 😩 go listen on her IG story
Anytime she posts a video of her walking, you can always hear her dragging her feet - as my grandad used to say, pick your feet up and walk properly!

Reactions: 8
Bet she was snacking behind the scenes of those dinner vids how hard is it to make something nutritious for her family

Reactions: 3
Eating out and still looks like a pig. Made me laugh when she was recording ewa and she said ewas playing with her toys, to me sev looked like she was glued to that tablet again, wench

Attachments

Eating out and still looks like a pig. Made me laugh when she was recording ewa and she said ewas playing with her toys, to me sev looked like she was glued to that tablet again, wench
Stuck to the ipad it looked like to me 🙄 yet again 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her agency needs to update her profile information. Working Mum eh no.

I am noticing loads of people advertising on TT now. oh, dear Seagull. Out with the old in with the new.

She really is a dumb bint isn’t she, if she read the box she’d know that you can measure milk in the pack of porridge. Teach that kid manners sev, sat there slapping her lips together, disgusting

Reactions: 13
So tired from walking around London and going out for a two course dinner with wine 😂

She needs to go to the doctors and get her iron levels checked if she’s finding such basic daily tasks so exhausting.
She's so weak. She literally got a lift to the station and probably was picked up later too. She took a half hour train to King's X and the restaurant she went to plus Dishoom are both located in that area so no doubt a 5/10 min walk at most.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Making a big fuss over food again so of course she won’t like it, filming your child licking her lips and mmming for the weirdos sevda.
How she isn’t ashamed of her actions is appalling

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I can't believe that child has never tried porridge before.
My 8 month old genuinely has more nutritious food in a day than Ela has in a week.

I absolutely love feeding my children healthy food and watching them thrive. Ela’s diet is absolutely shocking. Wouldn’t dream of sending my kids to school on a belly full of biscoff and topping up on a jam sandwich for lunch. That kid will have rotten teeth and no energy!

My 8 month old genuinely has more nutritious food in a day than Ela has in a week.

I absolutely love feeding my children healthy food and watching them thrive. Ela’s diet is absolutely shocking. Wouldn’t dream of sending my kids to school on a belly full of biscoff and topping up on a jam sandwich for lunch. That kid will have rotten teeth and no energy!
I was coming here to say exactly this, my 11 month old genuinely eats better than Ela does!
I also don’t believe Ela has never tried porridge, it’s something you literally give kids from babies when you first start weaning them.
Ela already looks grey and tired like her mum, she needs to cut back on all the sweet stuff and processed rubbish and give her daughter some real food!

Porridge would be a healthy and nutritious breakfast… if sev didn’t put bloody biscoff all over it . Ela was only eating the biscoff after then, it’s gross how sevda encourages her to eat all the unhealthy tit she eats

Reactions: 8
She's booked the dog walker for 3 days next week for an hour maybe 2 they are around 18 quid an hour 😳 what is she doing that makes her not have the time to walk him 😳 plus getting her nails done today for valentines 🤷‍♀️ it's the 17th today of Jan valentines is the 14th of Feb 🤷‍♀️ bit early isn't it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's booked the dog walker for 3 days next week for an hour maybe 2 they are around 18 quid an hour 😳 what is she doing that makes her not have the time to walk him 😳 plus getting her nails done today for valentines 🤷‍♀️ it's the 17th today of Jan valentines is the 14th of Feb 🤷‍♀️ bit early isn't it 🤷‍♀️
Probably getting them done for free and the artist wants to promote valentines nails

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.