Sevda Ela #25 financially fwee, mawning cowfee, can someone walk Wocco for me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the kind of dog walker I can’t stand, who lets their dog run bleeping wild over to any other dog it sees. My dog looks like an absolute teddy bear but he’s reactive due to a really bad experience as a pup, he’s never off his lead unless we’ve booked a private dog walking field, but otherwise we’re working so hard every day on his walks to improve his reactivity and it can all be undone so quickly when a stupid owner like Sevda lets their dog race over to “say hello and play” and you always get the same excuse “it’s ok they’re friendly!” Absolutely clueless and shouldn’t be allowed a dog imo.

Reactions: 12
Sorry but why does she put that dog in that bloody suit thing. No wonder she can’t be arsed to walk him properly once she’s gone through all the agg of getting that thing on and off him. Ive never seen a dog in one of those before unless it’s for a medical reason.

Reactions: 4
@Aunt Bessie’s in her caption, looking for a collab are we wench. Grease dripping down her chin and on her cheek, and that dipping in the gravy 🤢
Why are her friends and family allowing this to go on?

Reactions: 2
Why are her friends and family allowing this to go on?
Because they are all as dim as each other. I don't know how she gets any brand partnerships when it's blatantly obvious that the people who are fawning over her are either American teenagers or perverts who want to see Ela.

Reactions: 6
Sorry but why does she put that dog in that bloody suit thing. No wonder she can’t be arsed to walk him properly once she’s gone through all the agg of getting that thing on and off him. Ive never seen a dog in one of those before unless it’s for a medical reason.
They are great bits of kit for keeping a dog warm and dry , but poor Wocco doesn't need one , he will overheat in this weather !
She got a cocker , they are hairy and the hair holds on to the wet and mud. That's the sole reason for him to wear that , she doesn't like the mess . Poor dog

Reactions: 1
What will she do in the summer? Hope she’s not one of those stupid owners that take the dog out midday in blistering heat or take the dog on outings and overheat

• Angry
What will she do in the summer? Hope she’s not one of those stupid owners that take the dog out midday in blistering heat or take the dog on outings and overheat
nah she barely walks him as it is, and her dog walker would refuse if she was decent.

has she stopped eating porridge then? Given up on that brand deal, we’ll be getting aunt Bessie’s for every meal now 😂😂😂

Did anyone else notice how she said kebab in her recent eat with me vid? She didn’t said kbob like she claims to always do as it’s the Turkish way! She says kebab!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she say doner in Turkish but everything else in English like why isn’t she saying domates for tomato when dishing out 🙈 she’s an actual tit show because now I’m hurting my brain googling how Turks pronounce chicken doner wraps 😂😂

Her stressful morning wasn’t stressful in the least, well maybe for Sedat who still took the bins out despite his lazy wife having nothing better to do.

Her stressful morning wasn’t stressful in the least, well maybe for Sedat who still took the bins out despite his lazy wife having nothing better to do.
I noticed that
She was in bed but still able to look out the window and see where he had left them

the field she took WoCcO on looks like a normal field. Not a muddy cesspit like she makes it out to be

Reactions: 3
And the cows back in the room. Looking at her watch to say ewa has a dental appointment due, watch did t even look lit up and I’m sure someone mentioned her teeth the other day

Attachments

• Sick
And the cows back in the room. Looking at her watch to say ewa has a dental appointment due, watch did t even look lit up and I’m sure someone mentioned her teeth the other day
The way she rolls the food around in her mouth rather than chewing properly makes me sick🤢

Reactions: 5
He is a grown man let him set his own alarm or is it something else he can’t do. I can’t believe she is actually getting her mum round to mind the kid while she takes the dog out the mind boggles.
Ahahahaha, my SIL does that! It blows my mind!
---
He is a grown man let him set his own alarm or is it something else he can’t do. I can’t believe she is actually getting her mum round to mind the kid while she takes the dog out the mind boggles.
Ahahahaha, my SIL does that! It blows my mind!
---
“He’s come!” 🤢 who says that?! Surely it should be “he’s arrived”
She probably don’t even know what come means the dumb wench

• Haha
My dogs (who are nearly 15 so one refuses to walk and has a pram) are nervous when other dogs approach so can be reactive and it used to duck me off so much when a dog would come bounding over. They’re really small too (mini dachshunds) so they’d end up being stepped on and trapped in, which could have also resulted in injuries for them.
I don’t understand why people who think their dog is so friendly, think they’re excluded from the rule about keeping dogs on leads. It’s not just aggressive dogs that cause problems. Daft bleep.
All dogs should be on leads in public end of, no excuses. If you need to recall your dog then it shouldnt be off it's lead.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm sure she's doing it on purpose now this just is not normal behaviour over some rank looking cwream tit her mate made 🤢 and really not healthy keep posting all these cakes for breakfast I mean who eats this for breakfast does anyone on here just wondering if I'm the odd one with my toast and tea 🤷‍♀️

I'm sure she's doing it on purpose now this just is not normal behaviour over so rank looking cwream tit her mate made 🤢 and really not healthy keep posting all these cakes for breakfast I mean who eats this for breakfast does anyone on here just wondering if I'm the odd one with my toast and tea 🤷‍♀️
I agree. She cries about the trolls but then does all this rubbish to wind people up.

I agree. She cries about the trolls but then does all this rubbish to wind people up.
Because it helps her stay relevant. She’s like R Ehmey - no content without tattle feeding it to her and trolls commenting on her TikTok’s. How many times can you make chicken wings and jujuk without people losing interest 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because it helps her stay relevant. She’s like R Ehmey - no content without tattle feeding it to her and trolls commenting on her TikTok’s. How many times can you make chicken wings and jujuk without people losing interest 😆
Very true that's all they eat and cake 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.