Sevda Ela #25 financially fwee, mawning cowfee, can someone walk Wocco for me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not ashamed of bragging that she’s has had a warning letter ? And taking Ella out again of school Ella will be so behind on the currciluam we all know she rushes Ella’s homework the morning of school jeez I would be ashamed of Myself if I did that to my child

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Is she not ashamed of bragging that she’s has had a warning letter ? And taking Ella out again of school Ella will be so behind on the currciluam we all know she rushes Ella’s homework the morning of school jeez I would be ashamed of Myself if I did that to my child
She really does not give one duck! The way she said it was very much “oh well.” Ela is clearly already behind as she’s like a toddler still, so really can’t afford to be missing even more school!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I don’t even hate watch her anymore. She’s had an attendance warning letter from school? I bet she doesn’t give a duck

Reactions: 4
Please tell me why social services are not involved
Probably because the child has a roof over her head, clothes on her back and food on the table. She’s not abused. So it’s unlikely they’d get involved for poor school attendance, when there are other kids far more in need.

Reactions: 19
Did she ever share what the ‘news’ was? Can’t stand to watch her anymore, even on silent haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.