Sevda Ela #25 financially fwee, mawning cowfee, can someone walk Wocco for me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that why weetabix dropped her? Because she’s so boring and monotonous? Or because of that SHITE ad where she sat down on the sofa only to get straight up again and take weetabix mini’s out of the cupboard twice? Does she still have that, I want to watch it again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her fried egg video this mawning, Ela walks into the kitchen to say she’s just had marshmallow cereal (sugar, sugar, and more sugar)

But even worse, Sevda replies “Did daddy give it for you?” Ffs 😭😭😭
Her teeth aren't looking too good

Reactions: 1
The way she always picks up a Yorkshire pudding and tears it apart with her hands irritates me, surely her hands get covered in gravy?? Especially the giant one tonight, just cut it like a normal person...oh wait, she can't use a knife and fork

Reactions: 5
Again been probably been mentioned before. Why can’t Sedat string a full sentence together in English? Surely he’s been here for some length of time to mutter anything other than a few words???
Because his command of the English language has been learnt from her 🤣 ‘Did Daddy give it for you’ 🙈

‘Oh I’m so full, I can’t move’

She sev, I’m sure the people watching are pleased to hear that whilst they scrabble around to pay their gas bill

Reactions: 3
The way she always picks up a Yorkshire pudding and tears it apart with her hands irritates me, surely her hands get covered in gravy?? Especially the giant one tonight, just cut it like a normal person...oh wait, she can't use a knife and fork
I have never seen someone eat like such a pig!

Got soaked and covered in mud walking Rocco ?
what? Walking round the block on a lead for 10 minutes?
Ok Sev

I wish someone would gift her elocution lessons and media training instead of frozen pizzas.

Reactions: 2
That SIL wafting her cutlery about like a maniac again, gives me the shits.

• Haha
Why is she banging on about adverts in her insta stories. Saying the cooking ads are hard because she has to think of a recipe write it down etc. that’s not hard you loon. And I can count on one hand the amount of times you have cooked a proper meal for an ad, because usually it’s frozen tit and you chuck it together

no need
IMG_1025.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so patronising to her husband, saying the gravy was lovely followed by “well done” she speaks to him like he’s a child, shocking

Reactions: 10
I’ve never seen anyone eat a potato like this, can’t get it with her knife so gives up.
---
Is that why weetabix dropped her? Because she’s so boring and monotonous? Or because of that SHITE ad where she sat down on the sofa only to get straight up again and take weetabix mini’s out of the cupboard twice? Does she still have that, I want to watch it again 🤣
Haha it was because she didn’t declare her adverts properly and they got in tit with the ASA

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
@Aunt Bessie’s in her caption, looking for a collab are we wench. Grease dripping down her chin and on her cheek, and that dipping in the gravy 🤢
That's the most disgusting I've seen her, the woman has no shame

Reactions: 8
She is painfully, painfully thick. That’s the only word for it. I genuinely don’t know how any person can turn ‘morning’ into ‘mornging’ the way she does (as well as myriad other words she mispronounces and misuses)

Dumb wench can’t even set an alarm right 😂 has she started adding a few more chews whilst eating 😂

• Haha
Why is she eating cake for breakfast that she is the also taking to a play date later?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Dumb wench can’t even set an alarm right 😂 has she started adding a few more chews whilst eating 😂
He is a grown man let him set his own alarm or is it something else he can’t do. I can’t believe she is actually getting her mum round to mind the kid while she takes the dog out the mind boggles.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.