Sevda Ela #25 financially fwee, mawning cowfee, can someone walk Wocco for me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfit she looks like a pound shop kat slater bloody Shein again
Ewa in those stories with that flying doll yesterday acting like a 2 year old poor kid being stunted with that thicko family

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That outfit she looks like a pound shop kat slater bloody Shein again
Ewa in those stories with that flying doll yesterday acting like a 2 year old poor kid being stunted with that thicko family
She would go on fire if she stood next to a naked flame in that polyester tit.
My 3 year granddaughter had that flying doll thing and has already grown out of it.. they really are holding Ewa back

Reactions: 2
That leopard print top looks like the sort of material that doesn’t let your skin breathe at all, bet she hums at the end of the day 🤢

Reactions: 4
I see other Tik Tok-ers who cook and eat and none of them bar none, make a holy show of themselves on camera like sevda. Baffling

Reactions: 1
That kid slapping that food when she’s eating 😩 and you can hear it from the other side of the kitchen. There’s just no need whatsoever for that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She got the dog walker round because she was going to her friends? Why did she even bother getting a dog.

Reactions: 6
Hey guys she’s up early again
Someone get this women a medal for getting up so early and never sitting down all day
She's just so BORING. Who the duck cares that you're doing some washing. Ooh aren't we so busy. I tell you, if I see Wocco in a bleeping vest still by end of March I'm going to rage on her. That poor thing will be so hot. Probably already is.

Reactions: 7
She's just so BORING. Who the duck cares that you're doing some washing. Ooh aren't we so busy. I tell you, if I see Wocco in a bleeping vest still by end of March I'm going to rage on her. That poor thing will be so hot. Probably already is.
The ones that boast how busy they are, tend to be sat on their fat arse doing duck all.

Reactions: 8
it really makes me feel sick when i see her first thing on a morning i wake early too because i have a job to go to and housework to do and kids to feed and get ready for the day but her labia eyes and white tongue are always out in full force and her stupid high pitched voice, like thrush! an irritating cXXt 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
it really makes me feel sick when i see her first thing on a morning i wake early too because i have a job to go to and housework to do and kids to feed and get ready for the day but her labia eyes and white tongue are always out in full force and her stupid high pitched voice, like thrush! an irritating cXXt 😂😂
And you just know she’s got morning bweath 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
What on earth is that top she has on, I’m guessing that and yesterdays outfit were from her shein clothing haul we are yet to see.

Reactions: 1
All of the stuff she takes when she goes somewhere, what is she like?

Constantly looking for validation from american teenagers on the internet is what she's like...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.