Sevda Ela #25 financially fwee, mawning cowfee, can someone walk Wocco for me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me get this right, you don’t like seeing people lick their fingers and then touch food but you will eat Ela’s left over porridge and spaghetti hoops that she had slavered all over and had her little fingers in and about the bowls?!

Also what was the need to open a new jar of Biscoff? That crossiant already had a disgusting amount smeared on it!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I’d love to know how many jars of biscoff she gets through a year and how much she spends on it. I’ve bought 2 jars in my life, one to try it, and one as a stocking filler gift for my partner (we do silly/ cheap presents in stockings)

it’s not normal to have biscoff spread as a staple in your cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d love to know how many jars of biscoff she gets through a year and how much she spends on it. I’ve bought 2 jars in my life, one to try it, and one as a stocking filler gift for my partner (we do silly/ cheap presents in stockings)

it’s not normal to have biscoff spread as a staple in your cupboard.
it's so bleeping expensive too??? I have had a small jar of it in my cupboard since way before xmas, we use it sparingly as a treat 😭

Reactions: 5
That kids teeth are going to be rotten the amount of sugar she consumes.

Sevda looks like a car crash victim in that ridiculous jumper.

Reactions: 8
it's so bleeping expensive too??? I have had a small jar of it in my cupboard since way before xmas, we use it sparingly as a treat 😭
Could you imagine putting ‘biscoff spread’ on your shopping list every week? Honestly! Is it even a breakfast item?? The way I’ve used it is as a sweet treat/snack.

my teeth hurt just looking at the amount she spread on that croissant.

I’m genuinely shocked at the amount she used so I just looked up the ingredients per serving and I would say there’s at least 20g worth of sugar in that croissant! Absolutely terrible.

Reactions: 3
I buy the aldi stuff. Not had any for ages though as I’ve got a jar of Asda hazelnut praline spread and have barely made a dent in it so not rushing out to buy any more spreads.

Reactions: 2
There seems to be a trend amongst a lot of tiktok mums of letting their kids have whatever they want to eat all the time, Aimee (single mama) is the same. They will regret being this way when their girls are teenagers! Speaking from experience as the (frazzled) mum of a teenage girl myself 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Mooooo
---
Also shopping on a Sunday? She’s got all week while her child is at school to go shopping, why not leave Sundays to people who work all week, she’s as stupid as stupid can get

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Mooooo
---
Also shopping on a Sunday? She’s got all week while her child is at school to go shopping, why not leave Sundays to people who work all week, she’s as stupid as stupid can get
What was that noise sev 🙈 sounds like a cow giving birth

Reactions: 1
Mooooo
---
I had this screen recorded to post 😂 I was reading the comments and I heard the noise I was like what the duck 😂 sat here for a while listening to the same thing mooooooo

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
What's going on on her IG account just got NEW all over it then cuts off while she's banging on about the understairs cupboard to hide all the tit 🙄
---
Maybe the bint should be reminded when she's blocking and deleting that them followers got her all her free tit she's just stated that they could hardly afford the mortgage and bills let alone 7 holidays a year 🙄 remember seagull nothing is guaranteed so take a leaf out of your own sayings when your stating be KIND not everyone is gonna be up your arse 🤦‍♀️
---
Be deleted of course 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Everyone says its so so warm in her house yet she wears those awful roll necks that make her look like she's in a neck brace.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely that tumble dryer being enclosed like that will cause mould/damp, hope so anyway 😂 this is not an ad, we did pay for this ourselves, cost £450. Carry on Sev, very relatable.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.