Sevda Ela #25 financially fwee, mawning cowfee, can someone walk Wocco for me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may think it’s funny winding up the “trolls” with cake for breakfast each day but she will be the one crying when she diagnosed with diabetes and high cholesterol before the age of 40. The damage she is doing to herself and self is disgusting.
Ela isn’t a child that is very active so soon all the shite she it’s will add to her and she will gain weight very quickly. It runs in the family if you look at Sev and her sister so why isn’t she conscious about ensuring her child eats well.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but her child is so annoying. Shes 7 and basically an overgrown screeching toddler with no manners. Sevda should be embarrassed

Reactions: 21
The shampoo her hairdresser recommended is out of her price range? The £6k a month drying up Sev?

And deliberately getting her daughter a toy that's £3 cheaper, Sev stop acting like you've got no money and buy your daughter the toy she wants if you're going to buy her a toy anyway, not just the cheaper one

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The shampoo her hairdresser recommended is out of her price range? The £6k a month drying up Sev?

And deliberately getting her daughter a toy that's £3 cheaper, Sev stop acting like you've got no money and buy your daughter the toy she wants if you're going to buy her a toy anyway, not just the cheaper one
A lot of people have been commenting about her having money because of the things she’s been buying (like stuff for the house and her Mum’s car) so she’s probably trying to make out she’s got none to everyone now and seem relatable 😅

Reactions: 7
Honestly cannot be arsed with the weird dad, I swear to god if I went for dinner and someone took their phone out and do what he does I would lamp the fucker then move to the next table. It’s not normal, no matter how this family of freaks try to justify it. Him moaning and groaning over a free roast, talking to his phone “I’ll just put some gravy on dare” the bleeping imbecile. Oh I’d be so embarrassed to be at their table, he is one weird duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her sister is moving out of hairy daddy’s house and I noticed she was wearing an engagement ring in a couple of Sevda’s recent videos. I wonder if she’s getting hitched!

Reactions: 1
First mouthful of pudding was burning hot (another ulcer incoming) but she went straight in for a second mouthful 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Why does she laugh at everything?! She’s so bloody annoying!
Also I live walking distance from that Toby she was at and can confirm it is not “sooooo nice” it’s absolute pony! It’s gone so downhill recently I’m surprised it’s still open!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
the “HI EVRYBUDYYYYYY” is even more irritating than “HI GUYZZZZ”.

Reactions: 2
Is that Mac n cheese with a roast? Where I live we don’t have a Toby Carvery so have never stepped foot in one.

I wouldn’t be impressed if that was my child in the background of the video and she’s posting it to her social media.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.