Sevda Ela #25 financially fwee, mawning cowfee, can someone walk Wocco for me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urrggghh the way she talks about Wocco and being ‘so lucky’ that he just wants to play with every dog he sees, she is one incident away from that poor boy getting into some serious trouble.

Not all dogs want to play, and even if they do, not all owners allow it, because THEY know their dog and have every right to say no.

I have a super friendly lab, but she is not permitted to just play with any dog we pass.

There is no wonder he has no recall if he is under the impression that all dogs are game, and id be very suprised if she doesn’t get shouted at when he charges over to people.

She has no clue how to raise that dog, or her child for that matter, she just uses him for cuteness
I was going to say the same, I've owned dogs all my life and there is nothing more annoying to me than a dog off-leash charging over to me. She needs to attend a course of training lessons if her dog has no recall. Poor Wocco.

Reactions: 10
I was going to say the same, I've owned dogs all my life and there is nothing more annoying to me than a dog off-leash charging over to me. She needs to attend a course of training lessons if her dog has no recall. Poor Wocco.
Bet the only reason she wants him to run about with other dogs is so she doesn’t have to walk him far, can stand there on her phone then deleting twoll comments

Reactions: 8
Why would her daughter not go out on the walks with her and get some fresh air

Reactions: 6
You see to me there is no choice in the matter, everyone coats on and let's go. No sitting around on iPads, fresh air and exercise then back for lunch.

• Heart
Why doesn’t she go to the hairdressers and get a proper colour done?! We all know she’s too tight to pay, too many box dyes will ruin your hair, especially when she’s using them every couple of weeks. Imagine earning 6K a ‘munff’ and being too tight to get a proper colour done! I had to laugh at her Mum saying she couldn’t have got the car without Sevda’s help, haven’t they just come back from a long haul holiday and didn’t they go to Dubai only a few months ago, plus the Mum went away to Tenerife with the sister! What a load of bull, yet another video to make dull Sev look good 🫠

Reactions: 10
What has the world come too? Recording getting your mother a car. What a narcissistic person.

My dogs (who are nearly 15 so one refuses to walk and has a pram) are nervous when other dogs approach so can be reactive and it used to duck me off so much when a dog would come bounding over. They’re really small too (mini dachshunds) so they’d end up being stepped on and trapped in, which could have also resulted in injuries for them.
I don’t understand why people who think their dog is so friendly, think they’re excluded from the rule about keeping dogs on leads. It’s not just aggressive dogs that cause problems. Daft bleep.

My dogs (who are nearly 15 so one refuses to walk and has a pram) are nervous when other dogs approach so can be reactive and it used to duck me off so much when a dog would come bounding over. They’re really small too (mini dachshunds) so they’d end up being stepped on and trapped in, which could have also resulted in injuries for them.
I don’t understand why people who think their dog is so friendly, think they’re excluded from the rule about keeping dogs on leads. It’s not just aggressive dogs that cause problems. Daft bleep.
She has no clue, she thinks people that don’t let their dogs play are cruel and rude, she shouldn’t have a dog let alone a high energy spaniel

Reactions: 4
Aww my girls 15 and I have a pram ❤ bit of fresh air and a little sniff over the park ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Again been probably been mentioned before. Why can’t Sedat string a full sentence together in English? Surely he’s been here for some length of time to mutter anything other than a few words???

Reactions: 9
Her fried egg video this mawning, Ela walks into the kitchen to say she’s just had marshmallow cereal (sugar, sugar, and more sugar)

But even worse, Sevda replies “Did daddy give it for you?” Ffs 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Why doesn’t she go to the hairdressers and get a proper colour done?! We all know she’s too tight to pay, too many box dyes will ruin your hair, especially when she’s using them every couple of weeks. Imagine earning 6K a ‘munff’ and being too tight to get a proper colour done! I had to laugh at her Mum saying she couldn’t have got the car without Sevda’s help, haven’t they just come back from a long haul holiday and didn’t they go to Dubai only a few months ago, plus the Mum went away to Tenerife with the sister! What a load of bull, yet another video to make dull Sev look good 🫠
If she wasn’t such a doormat being at Seagulls beck and call she wouldn’t need a car it seems!

How aren’t people bored of her? She posts the same content day in day out. With the odd fake ad thrown in (which are always tit) she’s not funny. She doesn’t offer anything new. She’s dull as hell. How is she still profiting from tik tok? 😒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.