Sevda Ela #25 financially fwee, mawning cowfee, can someone walk Wocco for me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s half term for her but that kid was still up at 10pm, she’s 7. Or am I just being strict and send my 7 year old to bed at 8pm (on her own)

Reactions: 4
Sedat getting lucky once a year, on his birthday.
😂😂 Sedat was probably bleeping relieved that he got to spend a few hours at home on his own without being babysat.

I noticed in the dad's dessert video Ela says, "I want to video my food". Sevda let's her by the sounds of it. How bleeping sad that every time they eat Ela wants to film everything, even when out in public... what a sad childhood!

Reactions: 10
I know it’s half term for her but that kid was still up at 10pm, she’s 7. Or am I just being strict and send my 7 year old to bed at 8pm (on her own)
I agree, I've always thought by that time parents need some adult time.

Why are Toby Carvery still gifting this greedy beg and her WHOLE family free meals each month? Sat there slurping over their gifted food, struggling to use cutlery, both Sevda and her hairy uh uh long tooth daddy ripping gravy filled yorkshire puddings apart with their hands. It's utterly disgusting. Who wants to see people do this?

Thought she didn't like double dipping and sharing? They were all passing the gifted desserts about, like the gluttonous pigs that they are. How is she still getting away with this? I'm sorry, I just don't get these companies.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s itching to tell her little fans her sisters news isn’t she 🙄 and what the duck is she wearing

Reactions: 2
I see our favourite hun sev has taken ewa, doormat and her sister to miss munters house ….. anything for free food !

Reactions: 1
#Thread title suggestion
Woe is my my life’s so stressy. Desperate for a collab with Aunt Bessie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion Sevda Ela#26 May not be a 'millionaire' but must have the cash to sort out that straw hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.