Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marthaedwards11

Chatty Member
Has anyone sent an item with Royal Mail that’s a tiny bit over the weight limit for that parcel size/price bracket and gotten away with it? I’ve just weighed the parcel and it’s 10g over 🥲🥲

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Is anyone else having a problem with the screen flickering on the app? I thought I’d broken my phone at first but it’s only happening on the Vinted app
Yes I had this a few weeks ago. And it would keep turning my brightness down so much it was basically off. It lasted a couple of hours but has been fine since. The app is very buggy.

Poppetta83

VIP Member
There’s a new feature called “close-ups” that some people have been trying out. It’s so you can add videos to your listings to get a better look at the item. You have to submit your close-up for review and your item gets hidden whilst it’s being reviewed x
Ah ok, thank you 😊

Jc456

VIP Member
I have loads to sell but they are all high value items (Mulberry bag, LV wallet, a few AllSaints boots in perfect condition) so I'm not sure if Vinted or Depop is better to try? Obv would prefer to pay less fees where possible.

My concern on Vinted is if people are looking for things as cheap as they can get then there would be a high rate of buyer's remorse, and I'm terrified someone would damage my item just so they can return it and say it wasn't as described or whatever. With Depop I've bought high value items from there but I don't know anyone who has sold on there.

Option 3 is Vestiaire Collective, at least they will vet the item before the buyer receives it so less chance of any issues, but the fee is 14%.
A friend brought through sign of the times, not sure what their selling fees are like

marthaedwards11

Chatty Member
Has anyone ever sold something, but the funds don’t appear in your pending balance? Seems a bit odd. I’ve message Vinted CS to check it’s okay to still send the item out. I hope they respond quickly as I like to send out items ASAP

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Saw some trainers for £150 bnwt that I want. She has no reviews but a normal user name and other items listed that have the same background? What do you guys rekan?

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Sold something on eBay and the lady goes “can I pay on Friday” 😭 I’ve said yes, but why bid if you can’t afford to pay for it as the bid runs out? So annoying, because other people had bid on it as well.
Do you mean best offer? If she doesn’t pay then eBay will black mark her. If it’s budding surely she was the top bidder so you haven’t lost out from others bidding?

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I've got a North Face coat I want to upload it's in perfect condition cost £110 last yr. What would you price it at? I've got like 150 reviews so they have some confidence I'm not a scammer?

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
Do you think it’s someone you know? I’ve not had that before but I’ve had weird men on eBay offering to pay double for a gym set if I sent it worn and sweaty, and I’ve had men sliding in my vinted dms being strange when I was clearly selling my boyfriends stuff 🤣
😂😂 That’s hilarious. I think I would rather that. 😂
No I don’t think so.
It’s so creepy. I sound mental I’m scared they will show up at my home or something. So now I’m only sending items to those who have had reviews.
I’ve sent EBay an email so hopefully they can somehow put a stop to this.