Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was getting my mum to print them as I don't have a printer but then noticed my shop actually can print them for you there.
Not sure if you've got one in your area that does too? It says online I believe when you look at what services they offer
I tried to print it at the shop but it doesn’t work without a qr code. I’ll try a different one but that’s a bit of a pain as I have to pay to park so none of it is ideal 🤣

Reactions: 1

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Has anyone had a message from Vinted that custom shipping will be turned off from today and integrated shipping will be the only option? I always use custom shipping as I don’t have a printer and use the evri machine at my corner shop to print labels instead. I’ve heard so many issues with the integrated shipping too. Do you need a printer for the integrated shipping option or can I still take it somewhere for a shop to print off?
I also got the message today that it’ll be turned off today, nothing like a bit of notice to research and prepare :LOL:
Just came on here to say the same thing! I rely on custom shipping as I also don’t have a printer. I usually post at my local post office via Royal Mail. Have absolutely no clue what I’ll do now. I’ve put my account on holiday mode for now as printing a label online will cost me up to £3.50 per label which is ridiculous! I have things people have purchased with custom shipping that I’ve yet to post so no idea what to do?

Lioness1

Chatty Member
Hello all! Seems like a good place to ask opinions/advice. I’ve never used vinted before so not sure how it works with fees etc but my family owned a small bridal boutique which closed before covid and we’ve got a small amount of stock left so looking at options to sell them on cheap. All brand new wedding dresses and sample dresses, would vinted be worth a shot? I’m not convinced people would buy a wedding dress online but I just need the space back!

Zaggerzoo

I’m a tight arse when it comes to packaging, I save any packaging I get from parcels and re use. If anyone complains I’m saving the environment ✨

I have bought packaging stuff from B&M though which is reasonable. Parcel tape seems to last a while as well. For designer stuff, I would personally use DePop but Vinted has a tracking thing in place so unlikely for the buyer to say they never received. If they didn’t receive it Evri/InPost for example would say it’s lost and buyer gets refunded and you get your money as well (I’m not sure about Yodel I’ve not used that). Maybe try selling you other stuff first and see how you get on?
I’m a tight arse too🤣 will definitely start saving packaging from now on!
Thank you for your reply! I see people saying about scams etc on Vinted, will try stick to evri then, I’ve heard lots of complaints about then but they’ve always been great for me no problems so 🤞 I’m excited to get selling, what a loser 😂😂
I use supermarket shopping bags and reuse old packaging from things I have bought for myself. No complaints yet 👍🏻
Ooh thank you good thinking, I have a cupboard full of old shopping bags so will put them to good use and give me my cupboard back 😂

quinzel

VIP Member
Omg I missed the new thread 😧

Quick question, if a buyer doesn't update when they received your order and leave you feedback etc, and Vinted do it automatically, do you leave them feedback?

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Had my first lost item, I had no idea but Vinted sent me a notification and my money to my balance!

TeaOrCoffee123

Yeah, this is what I did.
But it was classed as too big by the post office.
So it got sent originally and person at the post office didn't question it. I presume it's when it got to the sorting office, they decided it shouldn't be classed as a small parcel as I'd labelled it as
Ahhh okay that makes sense.

Its just got there thankfully.

I’ve offered it to the next bidder, but I’m not sure what to do now…do I cancel the original sale to the bidder who won’t pay? Do I relist it? 😭 eBay is so confusing! But the item I’m selling got taken down from vinted 🥲 it’s perfume
Oh, no. Was the perfume used? They’re pretty hot on taling down used items.
I’ve sold used perfume on ebay and basically got my money back

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Thanks guys, for the responses.
I have tried sending her a message through vinted so I will see if she replies. I just asked if there is anyway on her side that it's possible to maybe mark that it's been received. No response since this morning when she told me the dress arrived. But she could just be busy so I will wait until this evening.
If she does reply and there is no option to do that then I will maybe, ask for her PayPal like @SleepyDibillo has suggested. nightmare :( xx

Hahaha yeah I'm not liked by the women in his family. Something tells me if I became haggard, withdrawn, arse licked in desperate attempts to be liked and my IQ was 60 I'd have been warmly embraced. However I am non of those things so I'm 'evil and spiteful'. I don't care though cause when push comes to shove if I chose to have him back I can give him something they simply can't lol. 🍆
You can give him 🍆 For some reason I thought you were a woman :rolleyes:

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
On Vinted how do you go about getting a refund if your parcel hasn’t arrived? Was ordered nearly a month ago

On Vinted how do you go about getting a refund if your parcel hasn’t arrived? It only says to confirm it’s been delivered doesn’t give an option for a refund.

Buyers really hold us to ransom with the feedback, it's almost like they know someone has consistent 5 star feedback, so they throw in an unadulterated 4 star to mess with our emotions.....bastards 🥴
Tbf it was my cock up. Maybe she doesn’t want to give her PayPal details out for a few quid. Annoyed me far too much like really it’s Vinted 🤷‍♀️

Zulkraa

VIP Member
Some man has messaged me saying 'hello just to double check is this a Men L?' on what is really obviously a women's coat listed as size small? So confused.
I would have to try and stop myself from replying: This is a triple check and unfortunately it’s ladies small 😘

Zaggerzoo

Going to try sell some things later for the first time 🤞 what’s the best/cheapest thing to wrap them up in please?
Also I have some designer things to sell for a friend, I’m a bit worried to sell them on Vinted incase people say they didn’t receive and then I don’t get the money as they’re worth quite a bit. Is it best using eBay so I’m protected via PayPal?
Thank you thank you thank you