Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chloemacx

What happens if a buyer doesn’t pick their item up from the post office? Does it automatically just get sent back to you or after a certain amount of time do you just get the payment?

Reactions: 1

Frodo

Enjoying reading this thread.

Does anyone know of you can withdraw an offer made to a buyer? She offered low, I counter offered. Then she asked for loads of photos and measurements, so I provided them. She didn’t respond for days and has now said she’s ready to buy for £1 more than her low offer, hasn’t actually made the offer though, just messaged me. I’m fed up with her and don’t want her to have the item - petty I know. Thanks.

I recently had a girl accept an item, I didn’t realise I had sent the wrong colour 🙈 then instead of contacting me to say it was wrong she left me a bad review. I don’t think she expected me to reply to the review saying that if she’d let me know I would have fixed it! Numpty! Speak to the seller first! We aren’t trying to scam you! Xx
I don’t think she’s done anything wrong. Would it have been preferable if she contacted you? Yes. But then you did send the wrong item

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I’ve just sent her an offer for the original price. I just know if she buys them she’ll complain about something even though the listing stated satisfactory condition and they’ve been well worn.
Yeah just block and never look back.

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Following on from my post yesterday about loads of sales…woke up to an offer on a 13 item bundle, responded but thought nothing more of it because bundles never seem to respond after the postage quote (even when it’s the same size parcel as 1 item 🤷🏻‍♀️😂) and the lady has bought it straight away 😳 including those 13 items thats 32 things sold in the last 24 hours. My max before has been about 5 in one day.

I hope the inpost locker is empty this morning 🤣 it’s making me quite nervous though as I have 5 ‘no label’ parcels and I’ve read everyone else’s issues with mix ups!!
Ask for their name and postcode and just sharpie it on the package.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Yeah I’ve got one parcel with Evri stuck like this. And another that’s stuck on out for delivery from 3 days ago which will probably go the same way 🙄 this buyer is being very patient and the other (the more recent one) is being a pain.
94CF699F-9C44-4D1F-9F36-EBD825AAADE8.jpeg

I found with Royal Mail I was getting charged more to post than was getting from vinted, as apparently on there they use the online prices of £2.85 but it’s actually £3.35 in store (or something) so I was losing 50p per sale which adds up

I don’t have a printer so didn’t have the option to use the online Royal Mail service

I now use Yodel only which works for me, I package it up and take it to my local co op, they scan and print the label and post it for me! Easy
You can still buy online as it provides you with a QR code they can scan BUT only some of the post offices can scan QR codes. Next time you go to your local post office ask if they can scan the QR codes

Zulkraa

VIP Member
This girl was selling something on vinted I was after and then I saw the underside of her acrylic nails and I clicked off it soooo quick 🤢🤢🤢 I won’t show you guys cuz it was disgusting
Tease! 😂 You could’ve put it under a spoiler 😉 💅🏼

• Haha

bcfc999

Chatty Member
Have given in and cancelled my order and reupload because it doesn't look like the Evri issue will be solved anytime soon. I wouldn't mind but for some reason this item has been a pain in the arse to sell - it's new without tags, priced low, and I've sent offers to people who favourite it (of which there have been quite a few). So now it's gone off their favourites and I've probably lost the sale.

• Sad

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
I've came to say the same thing. I ship via custom ship and post via Royal Mail signed, as I dont have a printer and it was the closest place to send.
Holiday mode is now on until I figure out what to do.
I really don't want to stop selling on there as I make the odd pound.
So annoying.
Same here! What a pain.

soph30

VIP Member
Yeah same, from the 23rd too and she said she's sent it but it hasn't updated itself.
How weird we’re both from the 23rd? Are you delivery to home or pickup point? I’m pickup point but can’t be arsed to go check if it’s not confirmed there- don’t know how many more days to give it, happy with another week

Thanks I’ve just told her this but she’s not said anything more. She’s probably sat there now laughing with a pencil and soap having sorted the issue thinking she’s getting a refund.