Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
No, she won the auction with her bid, so I was expecting her to pay for the item for me to ship. But the bid was very close, and I’ve never had a bidder not pay immediately or within a few hours before…
As it was a bid you haven’t lost out. If she doesn’t pay you can offer it to the next person. She will get a ding on her account if she doesn’t pay.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Anyone know how to combine the postage on two items without relisting as a bundle? Someone offered me less for two items which I accept but I can’t see the option to combine the postage. Perhaps if I accept a lower offer on one of the items and then the buyer chooses the other item to create a bundle?
They need to request the stuff in a bundle and then you click on what size parcel it'll be.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I don't think so no. It went as small parcel, that's what I put on vinted and what they sent as in post office.
Yeah, this is what I did.
But it was classed as too big by the post office.
So it got sent originally and person at the post office didn't question it. I presume it's when it got to the sorting office, they decided it shouldn't be classed as a small parcel as I'd labelled it as

Ashshakur93

My old Paul's Boutique handbag... no but what do I do 😂
I had this issue this morning. I cancelled the order and just asked that they buy again via Royal Mail which she did. For some reason ups can not be turned off as far as I know? I always put Royal Mail only on the description and people still order via ups 😑🤦🏼‍♀️

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Urghhh can you offer it to the next bidder 😭
Can't stand people like this. It's not pay day or anything on Tuesday so I don't see how she'll have the money unless she is borrowing from people...in which case she should've have frigging bid on it.
I’ve offered it to the next bidder, but I’m not sure what to do now…do I cancel the original sale to the bidder who won’t pay? Do I relist it? 😭 eBay is so confusing! But the item I’m selling got taken down from vinted 🥲 it’s perfume

chloemacx

I think vinted policy is she pays the return fee regardless but I do think if it's faulty that it's unfair they get lumped with the cost. I mean, how broken can a toggle really be? Surely you'd just fix it.

I totally agree, I’d be annoyed if I had to pay the cost to return a faulty item but I don’t even think there is an option for me to pay for it through vinted? Also I genuinely hadn’t realised it was broken otherwise I’d have either fixed it before sending or included in the description it was broken. I totally understand her frustration, it’s such an annoying situation! I’m hoping she can fix it herself and doesn’t need to send it back or decides just to keep it regardless because it’s still a perfectly fine coat, she just can’t pull in the waist