Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ashshakur93

Hii
I posted an item to a buyer with no feedback/items for sale or even reviews. She hasn’t been online since she bought it. I posted other items on the same day, all have been received and I’ve received payment. Royal Mail tracking is down so I can’t see that it’s been delivered and I’ve messaged her a couple times to check all is okay and had no reply.

What do I do? I’ve messaged Vinted but I don’t think it’s fair I’ll have to wait until December for it to change to received without her? Anyone had this before?

TeaOrCoffee123

Is there a chance you packaged it as the wrong size?
I had this and it was because even though the weight was fine, the package was classed as too big for what I labelled it as.
It took around 3 weeks and it got returned to me
I don't think so no. It went as small parcel, that's what I put on vinted and what they sent as in post office.

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
Guys just out if curiosity do you use separate vinted accounts for buying and selling? I've a few things that are in great condition that I want to sell on but not sure whether to use my account which I use for buyin or set up an entirely new one solely for selling

Realitybites

VIP Member
Is this a pisstake? 😂 it’s a pair of knee high boots. I don’t know if it’s a perv on a wind up or a genuine request.
Also; is it acceptable to say no? And how would you say it. I wouldn’t be bothered putting them on 🙄
I had the same for a pair of ankle boots recently just said no as the account name was a male name

Elles20

VIP Member
Made another £50 this week! But today I’ve had someone offer on a bag which I accepted, then messaged saying ‘what’s the lowest I would take as it looks damaged’ (it’s BNWT, not damaged at all) and I’ve got a designer coat on which was approx RRP £700, never worn but taken the tags off, put it on for £250 thinking I’d take £200…someone’s messaged saying would I take £50 🙃🙂🙃 if anyone has any app or website recs for selling designer shoes/bags/coats for reasonable prices please let me know!
eBay is much better for more expensive items I think? Or I'd buy it if we can view your listing lol 😆

stardust1

VIP Member
Oh my god, I’d definitely ask her when she’s sending it. That’s really rude imo. I work shifts so can’t always get to the shop to get an item sent. But I will ALWAYS message the buyer and give them a time frame. It’s usually the next day, but sometimes if I’m off late the day after. But I’d keep them updated. It’s just courtesy if nothing else.
I’d not be to bothered but party is Saturday so need to arrange some time to get him an outfit if not going to post😕do you know how long they get to post? X

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Someone posted on the forums with the same issue and had about 60 replies when I looked so defo an app wide issue.

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Hi all, if I send via royal mail, what am I supposed to ask for at the post office?
The buyer paid for £3.35 delivery (small parcel). Sorry if this has been asked a million times! Do I get a tracking number?

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
If you are sure they are the same person I would log it with the police for online harassment/stalking,

have you setup a block on profiles with less than so many reviews? This would stop the new profiles.
I thought I have but it seems to not work.
Do you think the police will take me seriously?
It has to be the same person. It’s non stop.

I know they are scammers as I have seen other people reviews on their profiles.
Ever since I’ve reported them to eBay it’s relentless.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I’m getting increasingly more pissed off with Vinted.
Not long since put on a 10ml sample size perfume, in the original box that I’ve never used and Vinted have removed it an hour later saying they believe it has been used! There’s no option to reply and dispute it as well 😠
They've done this with things of mine when I've shown every single piece of authentication they ask for of an item to show its real. We have reason to believe this is counterfeit or some shit.

Not Vinted related, but I just received a package from a small sock business that is closing. She sent it out large letter but it wasn’t so I had to pay a fee to collect the parcel. I paid £3.50, do I bother contacting the seller to let her know? As it may happen to others. Or do I just leave it?

TeaOrCoffee123

I have an item dispatched 22nd via royal mail and I still haven't got it. There are major delays as they are basically on strike one/twice a week.
Okey dokey thanks 👍 we said about the strikes but seeing everything else has turned up I was just a bit wary. Hopefully it does. Thanks

soph30

VIP Member
I wouldn't be replying to you if you said oi to me. That's just plain rude.

It might show that she's been online as she clicked a notification or something.

It's the middle of the working day. Give her a bloody chance. It's an individual you are dealing with not a multi national company 🙄
What about yesterday which was Sunday?
Fair enough though, I’ll apologise to her 😂

I tried that too, mine are shit 😂 they said I have to go to the one in town but then I have to drive there and pay for parking so it’s pointless! Easier just to walk to co op for me
I offer RM and UPS. They send me a label for UPS and I just drop it off or UPS comes to my work and I can just hand to him