Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah and it’s hassle and time to sort out as a buyer it’s not just oh whoops, I’d rather spend that time on Netflix or Tattle :)
HOWEVER she should have communicated better with our seller instead of being a dick, mistakes happen and there’s no need to make her feel bad

Yeah hun :) 🛍 Or just buy like food and blankets and stuffed animals, can never have enough of those
Buy a hot chocolate station, you don’t have one of those and you need one
What is a hot chocolate station? Tell me more! 🤤

Just be careful with Royal Mail, I’ve said before I was stung with the prices. Vinted charge the RM online prices so I was receiving £2.85 then when I took the parcels to the post office they were charging £3.35. I told vinted and they just kept telling me I needed to message them the proof of postage but after the person had received their order and confirmed everything was ok and then they would refund me 50p 🙄
That’s weird. I get the full payment for RM not just the online cost

I can't buy if there's a pic with someone wearing it.
Won't buy if there's only one pic. I want to see front, back and ideally a clear pic of label showing the size.
Vinted has weird sizing and you can't change it. I had a M item which according to NL was 12-14 but on Vinted that's a size 10

Also can does anybody know why we can't do large letters for Royal Mail. It would cut costs down but they only let you offer small package

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Personally I wouldn't sell anything over £30 on vinted because of the lack of protection and the postal issues that keep happening. My higher priced items I put on ebay still.
See I've sold an item for £60 and £50 respectively last week alone and those had it delivered and clicked everything's ok straight away.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Hey 👋 new to this thread.

I sent a make up bag on the 21st and she's still saying it hasn't been delivered. I've sent 4 things in this time frame and they have all been recieved and I've received the money.

Is she trying to have me on?

This was Royal Mail Second Class. I'm aware of the strikes but it's just weird that everything else has got there apart from this one thing!
Is there a chance you packaged it as the wrong size?
I had this and it was because even though the weight was fine, the package was classed as too big for what I labelled it as.
It took around 3 weeks and it got returned to me

Quick question. How do you check what postage size you picked for an item. I swear I said medium but the person has paid for a small parcel. I can’t check of it’s me or them

Elvis4525

Tell yourself your packing it all in. They seem to sense it and all come flooding in.

Haha no way. Not for me but if it sold for you then you go girl lol! I post on the forums and I do find it helps. I also have bundle discounts on which can help.
What are the forums people are talking about?
I do better when I list things as I assume it’s coming to the top of peoples searches but then after a day or two it slows down.
I think I’m gonna reduce a lot to £1 to try and just get rid then take the rest to charity shop because it’s alltaking up too much space

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I thought I have but it seems to not work.
Do you think the police will take me seriously?
It has to be the same person. It’s non stop.

I know they are scammers as I have seen other people reviews on their profiles.
Ever since I’ve reported them to eBay it’s relentless.
I guess technically they haven’t done anything to hurt you but if you are afraid or it’s affecting you in any way then they should. Do you know who the person is?

Greenfly125

Anyone know how to combine the postage on two items without relisting as a bundle? Someone offered me less for two items which I accept but I can’t see the option to combine the postage. Perhaps if I accept a lower offer on one of the items and then the buyer chooses the other item to create a bundle?

Kat5998

VIP Member
I bought a cheap toy as a Christmas present for my cat off Depop 2 weeks ago. It hasn’t arrived yet, so I requested a refund. The person replied saying that they’ll send me a refund, but they sent it out the day after I ordered. If it does turn up now I’ll feel so guilty

It depends who you post with. Royal Mail will 100% penalise for it

This might be why the business is closing 😂 I’d let her know. Hiw did you pay? I like paying with payoal so if something like this happens I can open a dispute and get my money back
I paid via card, everyone told me not to bother because it’s £3.50 but that can be a lot for some people! Especially to pay randomly and out of the blue.

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
Hey 👋 new to this thread.

I sent a make up bag on the 21st and she's still saying it hasn't been delivered. I've sent 4 things in this time frame and they have all been recieved and I've received the money.

Is she trying to have me on?

This was Royal Mail Second Class. I'm aware of the strikes but it's just weird that everything else has got there apart from this one thing!
Check the tracking number to see if it’s been delivered.

Now the questions about me for pics of me wearing stuff is all starting to make sense...
What do you mean ?

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Loads of sales cleared so I'm happy about that. Was gonna withdraw all the money in my account but then surprise surprise something caught my eye lol.

Dipdab

VIP Member
I finally made a sale after weeks and the Evri labels are saying "shipping label failed". The Vinted forum is awash with people having the same issue and everyone is stuck as Vinted aren't giving updates on the issue/timescales etc which is highly frustrating.

Worries me that she's not been able to get it since Friday though as means this has been ongoing for days! I've turned Evri off..again
Ah ok. But I did buy another item the same day and it was sent with evri and it’s out for delivery today. I’m assuming this seller has only just attempted to download the label 😅

Those who use Evri how do you print the labels? I’ve been going back and forth to the library which is annoying and costs 20p per label. I’ve looked at printers found one for £40 but by the time I add ink and paper it’s more like £60 with just black ink. Not sure if I need to buy colour ink to make it work which would be another £15. I’ve gone through about half the boxes of baby clothes in storage so not sure it’s worth it now.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I am beyond freaked out.
The buyer continues to create fake accounts.
I am being harassed. It’s 8 accounts so far.
I’ve reported this to eBay numerous times. Nothing is being done.
They have now bidded on an item and have won.

The names don’t match up at all. The account name and the name I had to send it to was V V???
The address given is a listed rented property online.
I am freaked out as on PayPal it will show my full name.
I have refunded them the item.
What do I do ?
If you are sure they are the same person I would log it with the police for online harassment/stalking,

have you setup a block on profiles with less than so many reviews? This would stop the new profiles.