Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Actually don't know what to do with my buyer as I'm getting nowhere with vinted.

They refunded her, she got to keep the item. I've contacted them over and over, provided the evidence with her screenshots saying she received and saying the tracking was just wrong but she got them.

Only ever got one response which was the tracking states it wasn't sent so it's been cancelled/ refunded and that I can relist the item.

SHE HAS THE FUCKING ITEM I HAVE SENT THE EVIDENCE AND SCREENSHOTS.

trying to just get a bit of money towards Xmas and husband is saying I can't just let it go which I don't want to it was my most expensive item (not loads but not the point) but I don't actually know what else to do

Plus pisses me off the smug woman with her nice shoes and her money back grr

Gonna just have to let it go aren't I unless anyone else knows what I can do as a last resort?

Also I saw a babygrow earlier with a massive poo stain all over the front. It actually said 'it has a stain on it but is still in good condition and looks lovely'
It was down as 'very good'

Just why?!
If youve got her address find her on fb. See who her fella is. Bide your time. Leave it a month or 2 then catfish him on a fake account. Screenshot all the juicy stuff (bonus points if you can get him to send a pic of him fingering his ass or something) and pop it all in the post. Pop an anonymous letter inside as well to her expressing your regret and remorse and slip in some comment like 'don't let the bastard get you down pop your best shoes on as you walk away from the slimeball'. Just enough to let her know you were behind it but not enough to confront or outright accuse you. Let her think she's won. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Someone’s just messaged me asking for £5 off a £15 item because ‘they’re a doctor in our nhs’ 😒 I’m ready to throw myself and this app into the sea tbh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I had the same thing with a buyer leaving 4 stars and just saying “good seller” she said nothing was wrong and liked the item. Out of pettiness I left her a review saying “good buyer” and 4 stars.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Hello, I have a terrible addiction.
Ordered some shoes back in September to be delivered via InPost, only one shoe turned up today🙃
Excellent

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm new to Vinted, the idea was to sell BUT I've bought loads and it's all been fab apart from a couple of items which haven't fit. I did buy a black flying jacket and the zip on the pocket was stuck, after fiddling with it I managed to open it and to my surprise there was a pair of black knickers in the pocket! I didn't say anything to the seller as I didn't want to cause embarrassment but I've had a good laugh about it with family and friends 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Just had someone give me 4 stars as a buyer 😑
With "Fab buyer" as the comment.
Not sure what I could have done better.
I requested the bundle. Paid for it within minutes of her accepting the bundle.
She's posted it and I've pressed to say I've recieved it literally as soon as I sat down from answering the door to yodel. 😑
What more do you want?!
Thats mean spirited. Send back 2* and comment absolutely fantastic couldn't be happier.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Wearesailing13

Bought boots listed as a size 9, turns out they are a 6 and she was reading label upside down 🙃 I’ve sent screenshots showing them next to a size 8 and clearly smaller as well as the label showing size 6. All I’m getting back is ‘that’s weird’. What do i do next?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

boohoo2u

Get your vintage and 90s items listed now!! I just sold a pair of 80s shoes to THE CROWN costume dept!!! LOL!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

WhatABore

VIP Member
Just had someone give me 4 stars as a buyer 😑
With "Fab buyer" as the comment.
Not sure what I could have done better.
I requested the bundle. Paid for it within minutes of her accepting the bundle.
She's posted it and I've pressed to say I've recieved it literally as soon as I sat down from answering the door to yodel. 😑
What more do you want?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

HoGi

VIP Member
I just think some people are so unrealistic and take it personally that they won’t make their money back especially on clothing. Clothes depreciate so quickly. I get it, it’s shit knowing you paid £50 for something and people want to pay pennies but equally I’m happy enough to accept a bargain so I’m happy to let stuff go for cheap sometimes too. I’m newly addicted to buying kids stuff on Vinted btw but am sticking to eBay for selling as dont like the holding money thing.
I think it's more the silly offers.

I have 2 jumpers that cost £40 each listed. Worn once so hardly got my moneys worth

They are listed at £4 each so 10% of the original cost. Someone wanted both. I have 10% bundle discount set for 2 items. They then messaged to ask if I would take £4 for both.

No I fucking won't! It is hardly worth my effort to go to the shop to post them for that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20