Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
What are the forums people are talking about?
I do better when I list things as I assume it’s coming to the top of peoples searches but then after a day or two it slows down.
I think I’m gonna reduce a lot to £1 to try and just get rid then take the rest to charity shop because it’s alltaking up too much space
If you go on your account settings and scroll down you'll see the forum option.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I tried selling a bunch of my old clothes which are a size 26. But when I searched for items similar to get an idea of price, it was all 26" waist or length. Not actual size 26 clothing. I think I found 1 item that was size 26 the rest are all 26" waists.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Hi, I’m new to selling on vinted and I’m worried I’ve made a mistake. So a seller bought a bundle from me and then messaged later asking if she could pay extra for next day delivery. However we both weren’t sure how to do this. I suggested we cancel the whole transaction and start again but she wasn’t keen to do this. So she ended up sending me the money directly to my PayPal and I bought a new evri label but because I’ve sent it with that and not the prepaid vinted label how is the seller going to confirm she’s received this? I’m worried the transaction I’ll be cancelled in the five day time period you have to send something and I won’t get any money for my items 🥲🥲🥲
It really should be fine with the new label.

riam

Guys helpp
I shipped a parcel on October 13th and October 18th the parcel came up return to sender🤣 The woman who was expecting the parcel got an automatic refund at the start of this week but i haven't received the item back yet / no refund for me lmaoo does anyone know if i'm entitled to something for them loosing my parcel or do I just need to take the L

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
Inpost help- sold loads with inpost today and they all have QR codes and then one is a barcode with the buyers address and Vinted is going on about make sure the tape doesn’t obstruct anything. Do I have to print that one then? The inpost website says no printing is necessary

So my buyer has finally replied and turned down my offer of a refund as will give to charity and they only cost a few pounds. So what do I do now? Reply to her feedback saying I offered to refund? I’m done on Vinted for now but will continue selling once my baby is here and grows out of his clothes.

Palmtree22

Loved reading this thread. Has anyone else had issues with inpost digital labels today? I normally download digital label to scan QR code. This time when I opened the label it was one with a barcode and address instead of QR code and thought id accidentally downloaded a printable one. I cancelled and resold it to the buyer but again no option for digital label and the barcode/address label has come up again instead of a QR code label! InPost says I can just scan the barcode and not attach label. Does anyone have experience of this? The shipping instructions say I need to attach label and the fact it has address makes me think it’s the wrong label. Thank you!

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
All jokes aside is there anything specific your putting in your posts unintentionally that's drawing them to you. Can you send an example over as I'm deadly serious I am ready and raring to go.

OAN. Someone's asked me if something I'm selling is genuine, I replied yes, she messaged back asking if I have receipts. You know what I can't give you receipts but I can give you my word.
No nothing.
The page is so normal nothing attractive.
Just unwanted clothes.

E.g. Dress. Brand New Tagged price
E.g. Sports Leggings Brand New Tagged Price

Interestingly so far it’s all Brand New items tagged.
I am a little paranoid as I have a 10 month old baby.
So now I am wary who I send my items to.

TeaOrCoffee123

Hey 👋 new to this thread.

I sent a make up bag on the 21st and she's still saying it hasn't been delivered. I've sent 4 things in this time frame and they have all been recieved and I've received the money.

Is she trying to have me on?

This was Royal Mail Second Class. I'm aware of the strikes but it's just weird that everything else has got there apart from this one thing!

hehehe

VIP Member
I have loads to sell but they are all high value items (Mulberry bag, LV wallet, a few AllSaints boots in perfect condition) so I'm not sure if Vinted or Depop is better to try? Obv would prefer to pay less fees where possible.

My concern on Vinted is if people are looking for things as cheap as they can get then there would be a high rate of buyer's remorse, and I'm terrified someone would damage my item just so they can return it and say it wasn't as described or whatever. With Depop I've bought high value items from there but I don't know anyone who has sold on there.

Option 3 is Vestiaire Collective, at least they will vet the item before the buyer receives it so less chance of any issues, but the fee is 14%.

chloemacx

I don't think it'll be fine with the new label. It won't track the same way as it would with the prepaid vinted label.
Did she send the additional money via PayPal to cover the next day delivery charges only?
yeah just for the new label. I’m wondering if when she receives the parcel I should cancel the order on vinted and ask her to resend the money for the clothes via PayPal and just hope she is honest and doesn’t just block me 😅🤞🏼

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Hey 👋 new to this thread.

I sent a make up bag on the 21st and she's still saying it hasn't been delivered. I've sent 4 things in this time frame and they have all been recieved and I've received the money.

Is she trying to have me on?

This was Royal Mail Second Class. I'm aware of the strikes but it's just weird that everything else has got there apart from this one thing!
I have an item dispatched 22nd via royal mail and I still haven't got it. There are major delays as they are basically on strike one/twice a week.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
No nothing.
The page is so normal nothing attractive.
Just unwanted clothes.

E.g. Dress. Brand New Tagged price
E.g. Sports Leggings Brand New Tagged Price

Interestingly so far it’s all Brand New items tagged.
I am a little paranoid as I have a 10 month old baby.
So now I am wary who I send my items to.
Now the questions about me for pics of me wearing stuff is all starting to make sense...

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Do you mean best offer? If she doesn’t pay then eBay will black mark her. If it’s budding surely she was the top bidder so you haven’t lost out from others bidding?
No, she won the auction with her bid, so I was expecting her to pay for the item for me to ship. But the bid was very close, and I’ve never had a bidder not pay immediately or within a few hours before…