Selling on Depop and Vinted #2 Nice item but package had too much tape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone just made me an offer of 3.60 of a 6 pound maxi dress really!? Then someone offered 5 for it just pay the 6 jeez!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone's item marked as delivered a few days ago. The money went in my account today. She's now messaged saying it wasn't delivered to her. Take it up with Yodel love cause you aint getting a refund out of me. Scammers love to target cheap stuff in the hopes people will think 'oh its just a couple of £'. Not me though.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone's item marked as delivered a few days ago. The money went in my account today. She's now messaged saying it wasn't delivered to her. Take it up with Yodel love cause you aint getting a refund out of me. Scammers love to target cheap stuff in the hopes people will think 'oh its just a couple of £'. Not me though.
I had the same happen. Ended with her sending me a barrage of abuse, a 1* review and blocking me.

Vinted wouldn't remove the review either and just said I had to chat it our with her. When I said that's not possible as she's blocked me they never replied.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I had the same happen. Ended with her sending me a barrage of abuse, a 1* review and blocking me.

Vinted wouldn't remove the review either and just said I had to chat it our with her. When I said that's not possible as she's blocked me they never replied.
Like why would you not click not recieved when vinted asked if she was happy with the order. People really try it. The scammers normally make some comment 'oh your being like this over a few £'. No your fuming I'm not going to cave and let you scam me for a few £.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I ordered an item off Vinted nearly 2 weeks ago and it still hasn’t arrived. It’s been sent via yodel but the tracker hasn’t been updated since the 17th 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Like why would you not click not recieved when vinted asked if she was happy with the order. People really try it. The scammers normally make some comment 'oh your being like this over a few £'. No your fuming I'm not going to cave and let you scam me for a few £.
I know. I sent her the tracking link (even though she could get it from vinted) sent her the proof of delivery including GPS location and photograph and she still sent me abuse and blocked me.

All over a £3 dress 🤣🤣🤣

ETA she also kept referring to it being "my shipping company" I don't own hermes hun. And you chose who you wanted it posted with?! And kept saying I wasn't interested in helping once I got my money. Well...no I wasn't as you had my bleeping dress!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I know. I sent her the tracking link (even though she could get it from vinted) sent her the proof of delivery including GPS location and photograph and she still sent me abuse and blocked me.

All over a £3 dress 🤣🤣🤣

ETA she also kept referring to it being "my shipping company" I don't own hermes hun. And you chose who you wanted it posted with?! And kept saying I wasn't interested in helping once I got my money. Well...no I wasn't as you had my bleeping dress!
Yeah this one asked me how did I send it...errr love you chose postage, you tell me? I know I only have yodel switched on but not the point 😂. Apparently she has now found it after trecking a distance similar in length to that of the River Nile but isn't happy? Oh shock horror what a surprise. Absolutely dying for her to ask me what I'm gonna do to put this right. Think I'll offer to send her a little something to apologise 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I ordered an item off Vinted nearly 2 weeks ago and it still hasn’t arrived. It’s been sent via yodel but the tracker hasn’t been updated since the 17th 🤦‍♀️
Yodel were meant to deliver my item today and now its been changed to 17th November 😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Hello, I have a terrible addiction.
Ordered some shoes back in September to be delivered via InPost, only one shoe turned up today🙃
Excellent

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.