Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been trying to do the one-name thing for years but no one is buying. If it didn't stick when she was doing X Factor, I doubt people will start doing it now.
To be fair to her she probably can't even remember what her last name is now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s crazy how… irrelevant Cheryl feels (and has felt since about 2015). She was absolutely inescapable from 2008 to 2010.

That run of the bum tattoo, the second X Factor stint, the short-lived Fernandez-Versini era, the Liam Payne romance, naming her child Bear Payne and the flop 2018/2019 singles really did a number on her career. Each move was as (or more) disastrous than the last.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
No he's not. He's not a 'star' in the conventional sense at all. He's a popular presenter. And he might be very influential among certain very specific niche audiences, among which you seem to belong, but there are millions of people who don't have a clue who he is. That's honestly not a criticism of him, and it's really not meant to wind anyone up, it's merely a factual response to seeing an opinion asserted as a truth.
You didn't get the sarcasm :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
There is a fashion to name children, usually girls, after a current celebritylota of Elizabeth’s after the Queen. Lots of Kylie’s, Charlottes’s.
But if Princess Diana was so popular, why are there no girls called Diana?
That has always puzzled me
I do know a Diana, who's the same age as me (so born in the mid 80s). But it's not ridiculously popular, no.

Reactions: 3
There is a fashion to name children, usually girls, after a current celebritylota of Elizabeth’s after the Queen. Lots of Kylie’s, Charlottes’s.
But if Princess Diana was so popular, why are there no girls called Diana?
That has always puzzled me
I think it's because Diana was a popular name for her own generation. I knew loads around the same age as she was back then. It was like the Susan of my day. every fucker n my class was a Susan.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s crazy how… irrelevant Cheryl feels (and has felt since about 2015). She was absolutely inescapable from 2008 to 2010.

That run of the bum tattoo, the second X Factor stint, the short-lived Fernandez-Versini era, the Liam Payne romance, naming her child Bear Payne and the flop 2018/2019 singles really did a number on her career. Each move was as (or more) disastrous than the last.
Its because she’s talentless and a horrible person. I never liked her and I hated how she was the nations sweetheart and could do no wrong. She beat up a woman in a nightclub toilet leaving her with a nasty black eye (it was alleged she racially abused her as well but that was never proved). Very occasionally her mask would slip on X Factor and you’d see the real her, rough as duck and gunning for a fight. I got into so many arguments with people over her when she was at the peak of her fame because then believed she was this wonderful person. No she wasn’t.

She also can’t sing to save her life and has only got by because she’s conventionally pretty and men fancied her. Its amazing what you can get away with if the men who run the media fancy you and want to shag you. See also Danielle Lloyd.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Its because she’s talentless and a horrible person. I never liked her and I hated how she was the nations sweetheart and could do no wrong. She beat up a woman in a nightclub toilet leaving her with a nasty black eye (it was alleged she racially abused her as well but that was never proved). Very occasionally her mask would slip on X Factor and you’d see the real her, rough as duck and gunning for a fight. I got into so many arguments with people over her when she was at the peak of her fame because then believed she was this wonderful person. No she wasn’t.

She also can’t sing to save her life and has only got by because she’s conventionally pretty and men fancied her. Its amazing what you can get away with if the men who run the media fancy you and want to shag you. See also Danielle Lloyd.
Could not agree more with this. She’s a hard-faced cow.

Can’t believe she’s ‘acting’, I think this is more of a stretch than casting Laura Whitmore in that play.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

I couldn’t agree with this more. I never took to her either and couldn’t understand the national obsession or how, at the height of her fame, everyone forgot or chose to ignore the fact she beat the tit out of that toilet attendant. She never came across as a nice person on X Factor either, in fact she seemed like a mardy arsed madam. I took great enjoyment from her flopping on the US version of X Factor and her subsequent downward slide into irrelevance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Yes I know he's probably a dick and all that, but I have to confess Jon Hamm gives me a wide on He oozes charisma and seems witty and like he'd show you a good time. I saw him on Travel man with Richard Aoyade and have had a soft spot ever since.

There, I feel better now I've got that off my chest 😁

Jennifer Aniston chats up Jon Hamm after romance claims https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton
Don’t know about him being a dick, but apparently he is the owner of a fairly impressive one! Made all the more obvious by him regularly being papped going commando! It was quite the Twitter sensation a while back IIRC. 🍆😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
“Chats up Jon Hamm?” “Let’s her cardigan fall off her shoulders?”

Neither of the above things happen. She had a normal conversation with him about her protein bars and her cardigan was already off her shoulders before he even appeared

Nothing to see here
Yes the article is utter drivel, although I'd probably find my bra would ping off if he looked at me like that

Don’t know about him being a dick, but apparently he is the owner of a fairly impressive one! Made all the more obvious by him regularly being papped going commando! It was quite the Twitter sensation a while back IIRC. 
*googles*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t know about him being a dick, but apparently he is the owner of a fairly impressive one! Made all the more obvious by him regularly being papped going commando! It was quite the Twitter sensation a while back IIRC. 🍆😂
Yes, I think he struggles to restrain it. 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
he never gets papped in those grey jogging bottoms anymore does he - which is a real shame 😭😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When I was at school I’d say about half the girls had the middle name Louise! Funny how these things trend
I think everyone in my class at school had Anne, Jane or Mary s middle names. K/Catherine was definitely the most popular first name.

Reactions: 6
“Chats up Jon Hamm?” “Let’s her cardigan fall off her shoulders?”
There's something very unsexy about references to cardigans. Even expensive ones.

Anyway, Hamm's an odd cove. IMHO he seems much better suited to period dramas like Mad Men - the slicked-back hair, the suits, the whole aura, just works for him. When he's cast in present day stuff he seems, by comparison, a bit underwhelming. Born in the wrong era.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.