Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Duncan James (the real Duncan from Blue) isn’t his real name either…
no way! why would you change your name to duncan james? unless he had a terrible one before.

i think i always mention it when celebrity real names get brought up but andrew lincoln’s real name being andrew clutterbuck is always my favourite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
no way! why would you change your name to duncan james? unless he had a terrible one before.

i think i always mention it when celebrity real names get brought up but andrew lincoln’s real name being andrew clutterbuck is always my favourite 🤣
I’m sure John Cleese was John Cheese 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

James is his middle name. Duncan is his real name though. His real surname is Inglis.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
For me, Jane Moore is one of the most unlikable people in British media. Can’t blame this man for running for the hills:

Really? She's one of the few loose women I actually like, always seems the more sensible and common sense too 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 14
For me, Jane Moore is one of the most unlikable people in British media. Can’t blame this man for running for the hills:

She barely moves her mouth. It's as if she's her own ventrilloquist's dummy.

I’m sure John Cleese was John Cheese 😂
I think that name was changed before John was born.

And of course Diana Dors was Diana Fluck. The famous story goes that she was due to return to her home town to open some or other event, and the mayor planned to refer to her 'real' name but was paranoid about saying 'Diana duck' by mistake. So he spent ages beforehand saying 'Fluck' to himself to make it instinctive to say 'Fluck' rather than 'duck'. Then came the day, and he proudly announced, 'And here she is, our very own, Diana Clunt!'

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This has come out of no where, does she even still have a fanbase and since when did she become known as just Cheryl? 🤣 she's not Madonna

I love how agc blind items always refer to her as Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez-Versini 😂

Lea Michele dropped her surname Sarfati because she didn't want any unfortunate nicknames.

Joaquin and River Phoenix were originally born Joaquin and River Bottom 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’ll always be Cheryl Ferrero Rocher to me

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lea Michele dropped her surname Sarfati because she didn't want any unfortunate nicknames.

Joaquin and River Phoenix were originally born Joaquin and River Bottom 😳
i think natalie portman dropped her original surname (hershlag maybe?) for the same reason.

i think their parents adopted the phoenix surname when they entered the cult didn’t they? i always wondered if the children wanted to drop it later on for that reason but i also fully get wanting to use phoenix instead of bottom 🤣

Reactions: 10
Joaquin was called Leaf for a bit when he was younger, too.

Reactions: 18
Like Greg James from radio 1. Except I can’t remember his surname, just that James is his middle name
My sons middle name is James. Both me and my husband have very unusual names, so his names are boring AF. He hates them. He particularly hates having James as a middle name because half the boys in all his classes also have it as a middle name! I thought he was exaggerating, but apparently not!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.