Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Reactions: 20
Sure I heard Cheryl is a raging smackhead before. Might of been on here. I heard the news and looked at a pic of her. Her cheekbones told their own story.
I heard that when she was undergoing treatment for malaria, whilst she was married to that French fella, she was actually in rehab for substance misuse. It would certainly explain her extreme slenderness. How true that is, who knows?

Reactions: 16
I heard that when she was undergoing treatment for malaria, whilst she was married to that French fella, she was actually in rehab for substance misuse. It would certainly explain her extreme slenderness. How true that is, who knows?
Her family are smackheads, she's got the telltale cheekbones and the funds to sustain a habit and hide said habit.

Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has been posted already but but but....... my eyesssssssssssssss

Oh my god. Who told it they look good?
Eyesssssssssssssss, protect yourselves tattlers!!!!!!!!

Edit: To say ffs lag made us all post like SS dominoes set, nooooooo more!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck is wrong with Sam Smith these days? Why all this absurd attention-seeking? Are they looking to be slated online for not having a beautiful body? Is it a form of self-flagellation?

When Lewis Capaldi did his parody Wham video, where he was sauntering around in tightie whities, he was sending himself up and having a laugh. Sam doesn't seem to have any sense of humour whatsoever and these nearly naked poses are desperately serious.

Reactions: 54
Sam wants to start some sort of revolution with his posts, it’s either that or he does NOT see what he looks like in the mirror

Reactions: 11
FFS, just put me off my lunch

View attachment 1791785
I definitely don't see this as treating fans at all 🤢

The tattoo looks like microsoft WordArt. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1791815
Is their belly button an abyss sucking in tbe word??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.