Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on gossiping .... But be careful as you know who will be watching our every word.

View attachment 1781240
You need a trigger warning in the thread title! :eek: :eek:

Merry Cliffmas Tattlers. I wonder who is on Cliff's New Year hit list? Any famous person unlucky enough to die in 2023 will almost certainly be one of his victims, whatever the cause of death. I still think he pushed Pootin down the stairs, fake news or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
To continue with slight appreciation of Cilla.
There are a couple of songs which are belters.Alfie, Step inside Love, You’re my World, Something tells me,and Anyone who had a Heart.
I also have a memory of her doing a duet with Marc Bolan. I swear to you that I am not on hard drugs.It was a clip from one of her shows from waaay back, and it was quite good.
Apart from that I loathed all the sequin jacket Surprise Surprise stuff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
There are a couple of songs which are belters.Alfie, Step inside Love, You’re my World, Something tells me,and Anyone who had a Heart.
I also have a memory of her doing a duet with Marc Bolan. I swear to you that I am not on hard drugs.It was a clip from one of her shows from waaay back, and it was quite good.

Any excuse to post Mark

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lord Cliff of Richard is so pleased with his latest wheeze of slipping a CD into a 'magazine' to boost chart sales that the mind boggles what he'll do next. Andrex Quilted Toilet paper, pack of 9, with free Cliff 'Jesus is Really Super' single!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Until today, I always thought it was “small people” too.

I’m not going to have a listen to make sure.

Reactions: 5
It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine
Cliffs being outed for his crimes 🎵 🌲

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Well I’m glad someone said it…

Do we know who he shagged behind his husband's back?
I still like Rylan despite his dodgy moral compass. I wish he'd feed his mum some more pies though, she's very skinny. Then again, so is he, so it's probably genetic, lucky pair.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
George Martin found a way to get some listenable singles out of her but she was such an ungrateful so-and-so. She latched herself on to The Beatles and then acted as if she had made it through sheer talent. She happily got McCartney to help out her recordings and write 'Step Inside Love' for her, than he complained he discovered she was sniping about him behind his back. She ingratiated herself with Bill Cotton so that he pretty much single-handedly made her TV career as a star and host, then she took the bigger bucks from ITV without so much as a 'thanks' for all he did for her. And of course, as at last karma finally struck, she got taken off TV by the people, such as David Liddiment, whom she'd treated like dirt when they were in more humble positions. Amazingly, even after that, when the odd person, feeling sorry for her without knowing her, would give her a guest spot on their shows, she'd stun them by turning up and acting the big star, talking down to them, rather than thanking them for a rare return to the screen. She really was one of the most insensitive, self-obsessed, downright rude celebs there's been.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Do we know who he shagged behind his husband's back?
I still like Rylan despite his dodgy moral compass. I wish he'd feed his mum some more pies though, she's very skinny. Then again, so is he, so it's probably genetic, lucky pair.
His mum has Crohns disease which is probably why shes very slim. its a horrid debilitating illness

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
His mum has Crohns disease which is probably why shes very slim. its a horrid debilitating illness
I have it and it can be awful at times, Rylan has raised a lot of money for the Crohn's Society.
Geoff Hordley who plays Cain Dingle in Emmerdale has it and is also another fund raiser for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Ooh, thread 99! Maybe someone will come along with some genuine secret celeb goss again soon. :ROFLMAO: In the meantime, I love our chit chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yeah, Rylan played a blinder there. He seems to have gotten loads of sympathy….even though he cheated on his husband and maybe gave him an STD? How? By pulling the mental health card?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Yeah, Rylan played a blinder there. He seems to have gotten loads of sympathy….even though he cheated on his husband and maybe gave him an STD? How? By pulling the mental health card?
He tried to top himself, so he knows what it feels like to be in such a dark place, the only way out is death. I do have some sympathy for him. He's a goodlooking man and must have gorgeous men throwing themselves at him - not that I'm excusing him for having an affair. He should never have got married in the first place, or separated when he realised he fancied other men, or arranged to have an open marriage like the Elton and David do.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.