Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

merlot

Chatty Member
For fucks sake, he, she, they, it, them, man woman or a fucking toaster Sam Smith is both a fucking clip and a bellend regardless of their gender or non-gender.

🔔🔚
There you go Sam, put that in your bio.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
If you don’t want the woman your shagging to get pregnant then stick something on the end of it! It’s not rocket science. Why is contraception always left to women? Men need to take some responsibility as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 91

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I wonder, when you create a thread using The Royal Family title you get a picture of the Queen (RIP) at the avatar, can we have one of Cliff?

I always pop into this thread, never comment but the Cliff comments give me life 🤣

Over 30 years ago I was gifted his calendar as my work secret santa. I hated the gurning toothpeg all the way back then. I knew he was dastardly with a cloak of sequins and whiff of harmony hairspray.
Cliff’s calendar poses are something else!
F374C5EA-488A-40C6-A15B-528EE4290EAD.jpeg
B3018C3C-59A1-453D-8504-AC8639CE94C3.jpeg
5E367A8A-42BF-4061-9C1D-068E00AF3BFD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 85

Cosmo69

Chatty Member
So... Harry and Megan... Do people on here feel sorry for them? Or think they are traitors? I know there are other threads dedicated to them but I can't be bothered to scroll through them tbh ...
Me? I don't care about the Royal Family as a whole. But my gawd the obsession in the media about their Netflix documentary has piqued my interest a tad
If he wasn't a royal he'd just be some random inbred in Northampton, blowing into an empty cider jug. And she'd be in adverts for absorbent pants. Their desire to have the world follow their empty, pampered lives would make any sane person want to vomit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

House of Tea

VIP Member
Lisa Armstrong won the industry award she was up for. So much for Ant’s PR team’s attempt to say she was a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Mrs brighside

Chatty Member
Can we please not have the bulger case under secret celeb gossip. I find it very insensitive and surely there are other pages where this can be discussed

• Heart
Reactions: 73

hehehe

VIP Member
I think there is a Venables or true crime/murder thread, can you PLEASE take this disturbing off-topic discussion there.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Cosmo69

Chatty Member
To continue with slight appreciation of Cilla.
There are a couple of songs which are belters.Alfie, Step inside Love, You’re my World, Something tells me,and Anyone who had a Heart.
I also have a memory of her doing a duet with Marc Bolan. I swear to you that I am not on hard drugs.It was a clip from one of her shows from waaay back, and it was quite good.
Apart from that I loathed all the sequin jacket Surprise Surprise stuff.
George Martin found a way to get some listenable singles out of her but she was such an ungrateful so-and-so. She latched herself on to The Beatles and then acted as if she had made it through sheer talent. She happily got McCartney to help out her recordings and write 'Step Inside Love' for her, than he complained he discovered she was sniping about him behind his back. She ingratiated herself with Bill Cotton so that he pretty much single-handedly made her TV career as a star and host, then she took the bigger bucks from ITV without so much as a 'thanks' for all he did for her. And of course, as at last karma finally struck, she got taken off TV by the people, such as David Liddiment, whom she'd treated like dirt when they were in more humble positions. Amazingly, even after that, when the odd person, feeling sorry for her without knowing her, would give her a guest spot on their shows, she'd stun them by turning up and acting the big star, talking down to them, rather than thanking them for a rare return to the screen. She really was one of the most insensitive, self-obsessed, downright rude celebs there's been.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
It’s crazy how… irrelevant Cheryl feels (and has felt since about 2015). She was absolutely inescapable from 2008 to 2010.

That run of the bum tattoo, the second X Factor stint, the short-lived Fernandez-Versini era, the Liam Payne romance, naming her child Bear Payne and the flop 2018/2019 singles really did a number on her career. Each move was as (or more) disastrous than the last.
Its because she’s talentless and a horrible person. I never liked her and I hated how she was the nations sweetheart and could do no wrong. She beat up a woman in a nightclub toilet leaving her with a nasty black eye (it was alleged she racially abused her as well but that was never proved). Very occasionally her mask would slip on X Factor and you’d see the real her, rough as fuck and gunning for a fight. I got into so many arguments with people over her when she was at the peak of her fame because then believed she was this wonderful person. No she wasn’t.

She also can’t sing to save her life and has only got by because she’s conventionally pretty and men fancied her. Its amazing what you can get away with if the men who run the media fancy you and want to shag you. See also Danielle Lloyd.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

RJF

VIP Member
I wasn’t following the last thread but please tell me that someone posted the most iconic Cilla content of all time?

0137-D036-FAF5-43-F2-B5-C1-DB10-E5676307.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Cosmo69

Chatty Member
That's brutal 🤣. That voice just goes through me, the Snowman made me laugh.
I once suffered through what I believed was Cilla's latest album, only to discover after I had dried my tears that it was in fact some roadworks outside the window.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Amelia99

VIP Member
And also - as in this case - someone who is non-binary and/or trans.
Utter bollocks. Sam Smith’s sexuality or gender is utterly irrelevant. I just see someone who looks ridiculous. Am I only allowed to say I think someone looks ridiculous to the extent that you wonder if all is well with them if the person is straight? If you honestly think he looks terrific then good for you. Tastes differ. But please don’t make knee jerk assumptions about me just because I don’t share your opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Do we know who he shagged behind his husband's back?
I still like Rylan despite his dodgy moral compass. I wish he'd feed his mum some more pies though, she's very skinny. Then again, so is he, so it's probably genetic, lucky pair.
His mum has Crohns disease which is probably why shes very slim. its a horrid debilitating illness

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
The law on not disclosing new identities needs to be there to protect people but not scum like this. It kinda feels that they got away with what they did to James.
But, as someone said above, Thomson has led a law abiding life since and seems to have been rehabilitated. If their names hadn't been changed, they would both almost certainly have been killed by now. Then what do you do with their murderers? Let them go even though they have committed the same crime? Then you end up in Judge Dredd territory, with random people who have read something in The Sun meting out summary justice. I have seen what they did, as I studied it for my degree. It was horrific and has stuck with me ever since. The name change has prevented a mob going round murdering people and ending up in prison themselves. You could form an argument for the death penalty for child murderers ( but even in medieval times, 10 year olds were not given the death penalty) but as the law is the way it is, people need to be protected from being the subject of mob justice, no matter how disgusting they are. Venables should also never be released now, as he has committed related offences and breached his licence.

• Heart
Reactions: 60