Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sons middle name is James. Both me and my husband have very unusual names, so his names are boring AF. He hates them. He particularly hates having James as a middle name because half the boys in all his classes also have it as a middle name! I thought he was exaggerating, but apparently not!
When I was at school I’d say about half the girls had the middle name Louise! Funny how these things trend

Reactions: 21
I love how agc blind items always refer to her as Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez-Versini 😂

Lea Michele dropped her surname Sarfati because she didn't want any unfortunate nicknames.

Joaquin and River Phoenix were originally born Joaquin and River Bottom 😳
Wasn't Joaquin called Rain, or something similarly nature based?

Reactions: 2
When I was at school I’d say about half the girls had the middle name Louise! Funny how these things trend
I've met at least three separate women who are named Sarah Louise something.

Two of them have the same surname and the third was engaged to a guy with that surname. None of them are related.

I also know at least two women named Louise.

For my age if you don't know someone's name then try Mark, Ben, James (or Jamie), Laura, Lauren, Sarah or Emma 😅

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Lee from Blue’s son is called Rayn Ryan 😂(his full name is Rayn Amethyst Lee Ryan) it was originally going to be Rain but then they changed it to be a play on his surname 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I've met at least three separate women who are named Sarah Louise something.

Two of them have the same surname and the third was engaged to a guy with that surname. None of them are related.

I also know at least two women named Louise.

For my age if you don't know someone's name then try Mark, Ben, James (or Jamie), Laura, Lauren, Sarah or Emma 😅
We must be a similar age! I also know about 8 older women (60+) called Gill/Gillian/Gilly but none younger.

Reactions: 5
There is a fashion to name children, usually girls, after a current celebritylota of Elizabeth’s after the Queen. Lots of Kylie’s, Charlottes’s.
But if Princess Diana was so popular, why are there no girls called Diana?
That has always puzzled me

Reactions: 16
There is a fashion to name children, usually girls, after a current celebritylota of Elizabeth’s after the Queen. Lots of Kylie’s, Charlottes’s.
My friend was born in the early 80s and her middle name is Diana after the “future queen”! Obviously didn’t age well! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I had my daughter not long after Diana died and there was a baby Diana on the ward. Another was given the middle name.
Not a chance in hell was I going to name her for Diana. Useful in pub quizzes though because I can always remember when she died 😂

Reactions: 6
I love how agc blind items always refer to her as Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez-Versini 😂

Lea Michele dropped her surname Sarfati because she didn't want any unfortunate nicknames.

Joaquin and River Phoenix were originally born Joaquin and River Bottom 😳
And Joaquin was Leaf for a while.

Nick Cannon's basically named that 89th daughter after his cock.
His incessant breeding has lead to some hilarious names. He's got a kid called Golden Cannon and I'm pretty sure there's a Zillion Heir Cannon, which reminds me of the lunacy of Jermajesty Jackson 🤣🤣🤣

The ego on Lee Ryan to do that to his son! Rayn Ryan 😆 Nothing can beat Gary's dad being Neville Neville, though I do love that George Bush's niece is Lauren Bush Lauren.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i think natalie portman dropped her original surname (hershlag maybe?) for the same reason.

i think their parents adopted the phoenix surname when they entered the cult didn’t they? i always wondered if the children wanted to drop it later on for that reason but i also fully get wanting to use phoenix instead of bottom 🤣
Apparently they adopted the Phoenix name after they left the Children of God - sort of a phoenix rising from the ashes thing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.